"Bad Boy Bigfoot" Photo Revealed

FlyinBryan

Best friend of mine lives in Charlotte and wants to attend a quality event so I pointed him to the updated CFP site, clicked on the event poster and low and behold, we've got a photo of the hot looking BAD BOY BIGFOOT.

I know this was the brainchild of Zane, Ed, Bob Trent and everyone else at CFP and Bigfoot 4x4. I'm lovin the new look, Bigfoot with ATTITUDE!

Not to be overlooked is the awesome website work by Ross and the rockin' poster work done by Scott Beckley!

http://www.cfpracing.com/2009/09charlotte_poster.pdf

Jason Twite

Freelancer
The eyes as headlights = awesome. Hopefully the full wrap will make the details stand out. So far, so good!

JoshDIGRhodes

I have my gripes about it. I love the black and red base scheme and the BIGFOOT name on the rear quarter panels. The whole entire BAD BOY thing with the skull is what i don't like. It just doesn't fit the truck at all. It looks totally out of place on the side along with the "Comming to Get You." With that on the side it looks like it should be the Boogeyman Bigfoot with a giant WWE logo on the side.

If you guys just drop the bad boy logo off there and extend the BIGFOOT all the way across the side of the truck slanted exactly like it is on the fender it would be 10x better and 10x cooler.

Just my two cents, not ment to anger anybody.

Tim Dudley

I love this new look...now I would like to have seen Bigfoot on the side door and the bad boy part of the finder. But other than that I love it. I love this new Bigfoot style of thinking. I've also notice depending on what drive that they are driving the truck a lot harder in Freestyle and not trying to save it for the next day or next show.

So 2009 looks on the up and up! CFP RACING YOU ROCK!

Your friend,
Tim

RnW 13

Its sharp, I like it, don't have a problem with Bigfoot being a Bad Boy either. I mean, if you get technical, when it was Snake Bite it was a bad boy truck.

FLA Trk Fan

Honestly speaking, I'm not a big fan of the new look. But, on the other hand. I once talked to a driver that said they would drive a pink truck while dressed in a tutu; if the money was right. So, if CFP is happy and Bigfoot is happy. Enjoy.

jetmonkeyj

My feeling on the truck is this, if it ain't blue, it ain't Bigfoot. I'm sorry, its just not my cup of tea, but I'm still happy for CFP and Bigfoot4x4.

RnW 13

I just got an idea off of this.

Since Monster Jam/USHRA has decals of there logo(s) to show that trucks run there circuit, why doesn't CFP make some decals for a similar purpose. I think that MotorSkull "Bad Boys of Racing" design would definately make a sharp decal, and proudly be sported on many of the trucks that are in CFP competition.

Again, I want to say its a sharp truck. Good to see CFP and Bigfoot making a move like this. BTW, didn't CFP have a ford Muscle Machine die-cast made similar to this????

AND, on another note, what ever happened to Ed Beckleys Bad Boys of Wrestling?

adam tereska

Strictly going by the poster, I do not like the eyes on the front of the truckas they look too add-on. Aside from that, I like the rest of the truck; a very cleaver, out of the box design. It just needs the headlights blended in better than on the poster.

tromoly

Strictly going by the poster, I do not like the eyes on the front of the truckas they look too add-on. Aside from that, I like the rest of the truck; a very cleaver, out of the box design. It just needs the headlights blended in better than on the poster.
I agree, from the poster I'm assuming that it's a photoshop-esque overlay on a normal BF body, when the truck debuts I think it'll look pretty cool.

Firehawk85

My feeling on the truck is this, if it ain't blue, it ain't Bigfoot. I'm sorry, its just not my cup of tea, but I'm still happy for CFP and Bigfoot4x4.
I have to sort of agree here..... but as Bigfoot 4x4 has lost their cash cow (FOMOCO) I guess you have to take measures to stay in business. My only hope is that with the new look comes a new driving style.......perhaps a pre Monster Jam Dennis Anderson driving style.

tromoly

Wait a minute, Mac Tools Bigfoot wasn't blue either, Summit's primarily White/yellow/red, are those not BF trucks?

BIGFOOTfan25

i like it, i think it needs a bit more red in, but it's cool.
for the record, i still love the MAC tools bigfoot scheme:D