Best places to buy 1:64 MJ trucks

My son is a HUGE Monster Truck fan (and he's only 2.5 years old). :eek: We got him a poster for his room, and now he wants all the monster trucks on it - problem is, I don't want to spend a lot of money on them, but selection is limited at my local Zellers & Walmart stores (we're in Canada). He plays pretty rough with them, so I'm not looking for them as a collector; just for him to play with.
Any suggestions?

Specifically we're looking for:
Grave Digger 25th Anniversary (silver)
Destroyer
Bounty Hunter
Captain's Curse
Brutus
Bulldozer
King Crunch

Any help would be appreciated!!:D

StomperFan84

I think the monsterjam store online has em. Been a while since I've looked at em. Also of course ebay to find 1:64 scales.

The sad story i had...there was an auction on ebay for over 100 1:64 from the matchbox all of em to the bigfoot hot wheels and the other 1:64 from other toy companies like Heatwave an orange dodge, a green tow truck, and high roller 10 tow truck...went for over 100 dollars...and i lost last second.

me and my brother cried...and i was in middle school.

John B

Keep a look out at your toys r us stores in your area because a lot of the stores are getting the remainder of the 2008 cases so they should have a good bit of them. The 3 stores around me are full of the trucks, I am hoping they go quick because I am ready for the 2009 ones.

Last edited:

honda50r

Hey Man if you search MonsterTruckCollectors.com old forums you'll find a category like this. Good luck. Hey, if you have any more ?'s regarding these join us over there and feel free to ask.

monsterjamman24

check KING Krunches website they have them and you can get them autographed all the other ebay amozon or MJ online store. hope this helps a little.:D:D:D:rolleyes::D