Beware monster truck owners!!!!!

American Ride

Yes beware Rev Prochnow and Jim Morrison are putting together a tour to Central America and if you did not know which im sure alot of you are Rev is back to ripping off another tour of trucks and abandoning them in South America. Im not here to rip on Rev he has done that to himself allready. But if you get called for some Costa Rica and Panama shows for five weeks i would be very causious as the promoter only has so much money for a deposit and does not want to pay the remainder of the money till after the shows are performed. Red flag my friends as if they aint got the money to pay you before the show you will get screwed!!

Mike Fonder

isonater911

So he screws one group of trucks, and then immediately goes on to make another one? One would think that if you were trying to be a sneaky snake like he is, that you would lay low for a bit to get some of the heat off you, before you go on another tour that not only messes with peoples jobs but their lives. If this is true, PLEASE no one else fall for his tricks. He needs to be on the same list as T.N.T. Boycott's all around....

American Ride

Rev oh Rev where are you?

Just had an interesting phone call with a investor down in Chile that R & R productions A.M.T.A. and Monster Truck Zone ripped off for $50,000!!!!! Wow Rev and your still walking and talking and breathing!!! Dude stop allready you and your partner have done enough damage in South America!!!! Really you are the king of rip off's man! Anyone that gets a call from him or his old buddy Jim Morris better beware of what your getting into!!! New guys hang the phone up and run away from these guys before they get you too!!!!:eek:

Mike Fonder

American Ride

Been told to add Outlaw Clydsdale monster trucks support to let everyone know about REV the RIP OFF!! If you are owed money from A.M.T.A and REV we ask you to support this post as we have to stop this crook once and for all before someone else gets hurt from this A.M.T.A. / R & R Productions business. Outlaw Clydsdale is owed $27,000 from REV!!! :mad:

Posted for Bennett Clark by Mike Fonder

Christopher

this makes me sad how these things happen:( ban these con arists!
i'd hate to pay to watch a show to only then find out the trucks didn't get paid
christopher

Christian Riedel

Outlaw Clydsdale is owed $27,000 from REV!!!
Well first let me say that I think Rev is a piece of scum. My question though, is whether Bennett Clark was supposed to be paid that in a lump sum at the end of the tour or what. I just can't see why you would keep working for a guy if he is consistently writing you IOUs or not paying you.

72ZEBRA

I just can't see why you would keep working for a guy if he is consistently writing you IOUs or not paying you.
Bennet is good people. He like myself tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. And when you mix that with the need to make money, you take chances that you normally wouldnt. Its sad to see Bennet caught in the trap too. Ive been caught but on a much smaller scale. Good luck to everyone.

southern excitement

Owner - Strait Jacket Monster Truck
rev owe's me 24,000.00 not to mention the 15,000.00 I have had to spend out of my own pocket to get my monster truck back home from south america

Ballistic

owe

rev or dale he owes me 800.00 from 17 years ago lies and excuses got a deposit didnt give it to me. They change there spot to get sombody else but its the same over and over screw screw the next dont let it be YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!