BIGFOOT 1:94 Scale Die-Cast

USA1Lives

Just wondering who here has came across them in stores yet? I picked up what seems to be all 8 of them today. Only 1.97 at Wal-Mart...

Truck Include:

Summit Bigfoot
Snake Bite
Mac Tools Bigfoot
30th Anniversary Bigfoot
American Flag Bigfoot
Angels Bigfoot
Firestone Destination
ChromaLusion BIGFOOT

Considering the size of the trucks, they all have really nice detail.

Dave Collard

Ain't seen any yet at my Wal-Mart due to them not restocking shelves because of remodeling. I want them tho there small and unique.

fastj14

I haven't seen any of those at our local wal mart yet but tonight I did see some really neat 1/32 scale Bigfoot 30th anniversary and Bigfoot charlies angels trucks. About 12 bucks each but pretty sweet looking.

C

Cmunds

I haven't seen any of those at our local wal mart yet but tonight I did see some really neat 1/32 scale Bigfoot 30th anniversary and Bigfoot charlies angels trucks. About 12 bucks each but pretty sweet looking.
We seen the 1:32 Bigfoots at walmart today too!! Does anyone know if they are going to make any others or just the bigfoots? They looked really nice!

USA1Lives

Bigfoots

1/32 Scale? What kind of packing are they in and what do they have them near? I didn't see them.

fastj14

Well they were at the opposite end of the aisle as the monster jam trucks. They were down kinda close to the Nascar stuff at our wal mart. Thay were in dark colored boxes with plastic in the front and they were on one of the lower shelves, I would have missed them but my baby girl dropped her binky and when I went to pick it up there they were lol.

T

Thunder Crasher

I found the old package for stars-n-stripes Bigfoot, got myself two of them, havent been able to find any others, dont touch the wheels though, something is up with the paint on them.

Barboss126621

Nothing at the wal-marts in my area, just Rapid City, & every Wal-Mart around here is remoleling, the only place I can find those is either Target in Scottsbluff or K-Mart in Alliance, & Wal-Mart in Rapid city.

Wal-Marts in Chadron & Scottsbluff are EMPTY due to the remodeling...Kinda irritating I thought.

They're neat little trucks. :)

D

darkthrone

i picked up 7 of them a few weeks ago.droped destination on the way out lol.