BIGFOOT 35th anniversary

BIGFOOTfan25

do you guys think BIGFOOT has any big plans for their upcoming 35th anniversary in 2010? i would like to see the all blue body make another come back(wish they would have kept that look:()! or maybe see a '74 fiberglass body on one of the racers. i think what i would like to see most of all is another celebration like they had in bloomsburg in 2000, with 4 or 5 of the racers, #1 and #5.

what would you guys like to see/ think they will do?

BiteMeStudios

I would personally like to see a 70's era Ford body on one of the racers, with the traditional blue paint. Maybe a faux roll bar in the bed just to complete the look.

mcm2728

bring an all bigfoot show to Bloomsburg and select towns. Have one of the racers use the older body, one with the all blue new body, and the others with the most popular bodies based off an online poll that could be taken from their website and this site. Invite the old trucks that were bigfoots back for the shows. They could use the show as the unveiling of the old style body.

carcrusher

i know this isn't possible because of sponsorships but i'd love to see each truck return to the body style that debuted/was made famous by the truck

10 - blue with stripes
11 - wildfoot scheme
14 - power wheels/flames
15 - splash graphics pink/teal
16 - the exception, i'd like to see the plain blue scheme.

Outlaw

i know this isn't possible because of sponsorships but i'd love to see each truck return to the body style that debuted/was made famous by the truck

10 - blue with stripes
11 - wildfoot scheme
14 - power wheels/flames
15 - splash graphics pink/teal
16 - the exception, i'd like to see the plain blue scheme.
read my mind, I would PAY to fly down and see the event

gmtgmt

what i really want to see is maby Runte driving BF1 and just race it flat out like bigfoot bash 1990 or see a truck sport a 78 body metal or glass dont care

ELD

Im pretty sure they wont race #1, much less race it flat out. I would like to see all blue paint again, and not all sponsored up bodies like now, but I know they gotta pay the bills.

NobiZero

I know it's a long shot, but I'd like to see the current owners of BF4 loan it to Bob for the weekend so it can ride proudly with the Bigfoot colors one more time.

MCMsports

BIGFOOT BASH 2 that would be frigging sweet But also include Flood pro bf 2 legend bf 3 and massive machine bf4 will say inlcude bigfeet bf 7 but . . . . . and then we will see whos the bigger bigfoot wink wink

MasterofTame

The 35th isn't too much. I personally would like a Bigfoot dvd box set of say Bigfoot In Action, Bigfoot King of the Monster Trucks and Bigfoot Strikes Again. I know that there isn't a lot of newer footage of Bigfoot out there as they have not been on a national tv series since Monsters of Destruction and besides that the TLC shows, tv specials and the god awful Monster Trucks 2000, their last tv series was the USA Motorsports Motor Madness.

I know in a perfect world that I would love to see Bigfoot back in USHRA for at least the St. Louis show and the World Finals. The reality is that I know it won't happen.

theace27

I'd love to see a Bigfoot reunion again. To add to MCM's list I'd like to see Jeff bring the Shuttle out along with Chandler Lloyds S-15 that was once Ms. Bigfoot/Ranger. It is expecting a bit much but to see all those truck together one more time would be worth the effort. I am sure a lot of people would show up just to see that.

MasterofTame

I'd love to see a Bigfoot reunion again. To add to MCM's list I'd like to see Jeff bring the Shuttle out along with Chandler Lloyds S-15 that was once Ms. Bigfoot/Ranger. It is expecting a bit much but to see all those truck together one more time would be worth the effort. I am sure a lot of people would show up just to see that.
If I wanted to see a reunion of all the Bigfoots who were not bought in customs, I think that they need to have a distinct Bigfoot "look" to them and not be in their current looks. If they don't and just say Bigfoot IV is announced in it's current look, it won't be the same.

theace27

If I wanted to see a reunion of all the Bigfoots who were not bought in customs, I think that they need to have a distinct Bigfoot "look" to them and not be in their current looks. If they don't and just say Bigfoot IV is announced in it's current look, it won't be the same.
Noted, but I disagree. It would be cool to see them all together and see what they look like today. It would be like going to your high school reunion and everyone wearing the same thing they wore when they graduated, as funny as that would be to see I rather see what they look like today. Same goes for these trucks.

ProTruckChallenge

why not? the only that changed on 4 was the vinyl on the side of it. even the body and color are still bigfoot. granted its a superduty and not the well known 80s style, but hey, its still bigfoot.