BIGFOOT 35th anniversary

Stomping The Bully

Noted, but I disagree. It would be cool to see them all together and see what they look like today. It would be like going to your high school reunion and everyone wearing the same thing they wore when they graduated, as funny as that would be to see I rather see what they look like today. Same goes for these trucks.
Thats a very good point.

"Omg I can't believe Bigfoot IV came here wearing that."

But seriously as long as their there it would be total awesomeness.

MCMsports

I aggree with you Ace a Then and Now

Noted, but I disagree. It would be cool to see them all together and see what they look like today. It would be like going to your high school reunion and everyone wearing the same thing they wore when they graduated, as funny as that would be to see I rather see what they look like today. Same goes for these trucks.

Cactusjack1999

Does anyone know what happened to the shuttle?

Cause that's the last photo of it that we know of and have no idea what it looks like now... or if it's still in one piece.

theace27

Does anyone know what happened to the shuttle?

Cause that's the last photo of it that we know of and have no idea what it looks like now... or if it's still in one piece.
Hey Jack, it is owned by Jeff Halliday. I was just talking to Jeff last night via email. The Shuttle is exactly like the way it is in the picture, just in storage. He is looking for a correct set of wheels and tires for it, other then that the truck is driveable.

MToldguy

Maybe just maybe another Bash at Indy with all the former Team members invited and a chance to drive..(hint hint)?? Bob T. I know your our there, you to RBC, it would be HUGE!!!!!

NobiZero

As unlikely as this all seems, even though it IS a part of Bigfoot history, would the Snake Bite body be allowed to attend? If so, as previously mentioned, We need to see Wildfoot again.

MCMsports

YEA would be nice to see the gang all back together BUT #6 and #9 are out of the question Battle of the Bigfoots Whos got the Bigger Foot

ProTruckChallenge

there ya go! for the 35th anniversary, bob should get all painted up and camoed out like rambo, go kill the idiots that basically destroyed 9, then drive it home through the ocean into the sun set. i'd pay to see that.

carcrusher

i'll one up ya shawn - let's put #8 back in to "tango and cash" mode with the monster machine gun in the truck and let kramer have at it!

BiteMeStudios

The only reason Jim Kramer didn't steal back 9 with his mind power is that 9 had the nerve to drop a bolt on Jim's toe one time. 9 was exiled as punishment for crossing Jim Kramer.

Jim Kramer was kryptonite to Foot 4's Superman...

AvengerFan86

Race Team - Virginia Beach Beast
Yes he did and they built it beter and faster then before thats why Bigfoot 4 is the king of monster trucks!