BIGFOOT 35th anniversary

BIGFOOTfan25

thought of something i wouuld like to see for the 35th anniversary...........
bob chandler vs. jim kramer in a side by side drag race.......in the race trucks!
the wouldn't have to be any cars or obsticles, just a simple drag race between the two! i think that would be awsome:D

ProTruckChallenge

Kramer should win that. he has more experience than bob with race trucks. although if bob puts on the Cowboy Hat Of Power, it may conflict with Kramer's Beard Of Glory

carcrusher

i think bob would win simply because jim can't drive and shift at the same time - he's only got one arm that functions correctly from all those hits! lol

BIGFOOTfan25

I thought it was Jim's back that finally made him stop driving after 1991?
jim's back and his shoulder have been effected. when i met him in 2000 he was tellin' me how he needed to get his shoulder flushed out(i think that's what he told me), and in 2005 one of the guys working with jim and aj told me jim's back was screwed up too. however, jim actually didn't officially retire until 2000, that's when he didn't renew his mtra driving licence. he had competed in a few races in 1998 as a substitute driver for the team, but that's the last time i've heard of him racing competitively. i think he may have done sme exhibition driving with #11 on junkyard wars back in 2001, but it may have been harkey(rip) driving. one thing is for sure though, i'm just glad jim is still with bigfoot after all these years, and i'm really glad i had the chance to meet him a few times, a real class act for sure!:D

NobiZero

I'd like to see Andy Brass race Dan Runte. Now that Dan has a ton of experience, and Andy's been away for quite a while, that should make for a good race. Only stipulation: Andy has to drive with the Wildfoot body, and Dan has to run the Power Wheels body.

ProTruckChallenge

Jim is for sure a class act, the very first driver I met, and the reason i'm into the sport the way I am. I had the pleasure to meet him in 2008 again, and will see him at Indy as well, and its one of the main reasons i'm going.