Bigfoot II where are you?

I was wondering if anyone had any current info on the whereabouts of Bigfoot II. I read a post from about 2 years ago that said it was out in Arizona somewhere although I have not been able to find any info on this. Also is there any info on Bigfoot III and its Legend transformation. Every time I get on its website it says new information coming soon. By the way this is my first time on the website. NICE!

ProTruckChallenge

what info on bigfoot 3 would you like? also, i'm still getting ahold of russ, the owner of bigfoot 2, so as soon as i do i'll post here

theace27

Man this topic has come up alot lately. It seems everyone has no idea what is going on with Bigfoot II. I had snail mailed the owners but never heard anything back from them. I was hoping to hear back with some good info. I wish they would come on this board. Anyway like I have always said if anyone hears any info it would be great to hear. Thanks.

Randy Barton BUGZILLA MT

What about the Bigfoot Shuttle? Who ended up with it, and do they still play with it?
Back in 2002, I think, We saw it behind the BF shop not looking so good.
Randy

wrecker1

What about the Bigfoot Shuttle? Who ended up with it, and do they still play with it?
Back in 2002, I think, We saw it behind the BF shop not looking so good.
Randy

I remember someone saying they had contacted the new owner of it and he was going to send pictures of it. I believe he said it was in storage, but don't quote me on that. Never did see the picture sadly.

MCMsports

Yea while ago i brought up the topic on Bigfoot I I, i wanted to kno aswell and reasoning being is that, I like Big Stevo would love to own one of Bob's former trucks, there are only four that are still in the states 2, 3, 4, and 7, well not including shuttle and ranger

adam tereska

I believe the new owner of Shuttle and the custom '48 street truck is Jeff Haliday and they were in very good shape last I heard. I also heard they were put away for the time being.
Other Bigfoot info would include that parts of Bigfoot Ranger parts were used for Chandler Lloyd's GMC mini monster. Bigfoot 6 became Castrol Crusher, snagged in customs, stripped by locals, and sent to a scrapyard in Egypt, Cairo, I believe. I'd like to go there if I had the $ to find it. I would bring it back and rebuild it, regardless. (Bob Chandler does have a cab and clip at the shop) LOL

MCMsports

Your right about #6 i got the info on her from the UK driver who last drover her and he told me, and when the MTHOL opened that when i broke the news. Adam i'll tell ya u and me both want whats left of the old hotrod and if u find it i'll help u bring her back where she really belongs, I'll say this We all kno #9 is still running down south ne one wanna start a rescue mission Let me know . . . code name Save Bf#9

adam tereska

The only thing stopping me is money, Mike. I pray I win the powerball. After my bills are cared for, I would be getting the tickets. Come on, luck; be a lady to me, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! There's old schoolers for me to save!!!!!!!