Bigfoot Sporting Retro Paint

KING OF THE HILL M/T

Maybe everyone has seen it already but Foot { I don't know which number it was but Rick Long was drivig it }was on local Channel 2 news this morning sporting a retro style paint job ! It looked really sweet ! :)

TNTmonstertruck

thank god.. they should go back to a standard cab long bed... keep it old school.. what would be even cooler is if they made a mold for the old original body..... now how sick would that be?

BiteMeStudios

Tim Ezell...weird dude.

I am gonna have to head over there tonight and get some B-Roll...With the setting sun behind the arena and truck. That could be good stuff.

Brandon Clark

Benchracer Extraordinaire
It looks like its got a little lighter blue on it too... that really looks good.

I agree though, if only it were a single cab.

StomperFan84

Thats awesome...I like the ol school paint...truck stand out with the all blue truck and just fit the legend that is bigfoot.

Kouvre

Did Rick say 1800 hp for Bigfoot? I thought they had like, 1300 lol.
I remember Jerry Dalton saying that #16 would have a motor that was very powerful - maybe now that #16 has a championship under its belt, they decided to convert the whole fleet. Maybe?

V Needs Speed

if you watch the other video the news reporter says "Well thats what happends when you break someone else's truck" i think we all know who that can relate to....:D