Bigfoot's going for it again.....

monstermaniac

I think this is awesome. Joe Sylvester called everybody out on Monster Truck Radio a few months back saying that if anybody wants to challenge him, go ahead. Bad Habit on Facebook and Twitter has already acknowledged that they're aware that Bigfoot is doing this. I think this would be a great time for a "jump off" competition. Get some TV coverage (I think this would attract a lot of people to watch), use the same takeoff area, launch ramp and if necessary, a landing ramp and have Bad Habit and Bigfoot go at it. I'd pay to watch that!

hogwah

If Heraldo Revera were doing the show it would be at least 2 hrs,,,,,lol,,,,sounds like a cool idea,,,,major network might pick it up,,,,,,,,,,

RnW 13

maybe they'll huck it over a 747 this time around. or maybe if Robby Gordon is concerned, into the Coliseum. or maybe in Laughlin,NV like before...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uchU2vXmK6Q
If bigfoot did the jump in the coliseum it'd be considered the indoor record, which surprisingly, Bear Foot still holds.

I personally think bigfoot should jump 2 trucks at the same time and over Bigfoot #5 to make things more challenging, and, 2 trucks means if one doesnt break the record, the other one just might. If you think about it, the 747 is much larger than #5 so they should clear in no problem.