Books that will help you in the Monster Truck Industry

Griff747

I just popped by our local book store and they had a special sell off sale a few weeks ago and I happened to find this Handbook on the shelves:

I was thankfully able to purchase this book and poked in and found some neat information about the Powerglide Tranny's since I know some drivers (or most) run the Powerglide Transmission. Now, I'm curious to know if there is possibly any other handbooks (or similiar books) that can teach more about the equipment the Drivers use on their trucks?

P.S. I can scan some parts from this Handbook for anyone if they want to.

MadRat

A good mechanic/driver doesn't need/use a book for wrenching a truck, it's greasy hands, practice and experience that does the trick... :rolleyes:

Griff747

A good mechanic/driver doesn't need/use a book for wrenching a truck, it's greasy hands, practice and experience that does the trick... :rolleyes:
True, but this book is still pretty useful if you ask me. I mean, if you need to figure out the names of the parts inside the Powerglide, the book can describe what it is and how useful the part is, etc etc. I'll scan just a few pages later on today.

DiggerXX

That's true, experience is the best teacher, but on the other hand it is nice to have a book to reference too when you get stuck, or need help. But you can find anything on the Internet anymore as well.