Truck Related Bounty Hunter on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Sunday!

maximumdestruction

They were going to wreck the house but got stopped by some lawyers. I can't understand why it was OK for Gunslinger but not Boounty Hunter. The lawyers must have learned something new or they were Gunslinger fans.

Leon13

its kind of dangerous to run a Monster truck threw a house (nails, lumber, gas lines in the house, water mains and such. not only that, but alot of the Home Make over shows are in suburban neighborhoods which may or may not have noise ordanences. Or it might still be considered a motorsport, which again some town wont let Motorsports run.

RnW 13

I noticed that too, but why have Iron Outlaw with its CSK logos on Scrubs, but not Bounty Hunters on this.

AuzGrams

hey everyone, tune in!!! Bounty Hunter should be crushing vehicles in a minute (probably 10-15 but don't count on this post to be reliable)

StreetStock88

Wow, it was just a little obvious that the sponsors were blocked. Oh well, any tv time for a monster truck is good. On another topic - why do they make those rooms so rediculous? Those kids won't be kids forever. I mean, I love monster trucks but I don't want a monster truck bed.

Gravefan

I agree with the crazy rooms, but you have to remember those kids are what 5 or 6. They have a few years before that kinda room will be inapropriate.

I have the clip saved on my computer. 1:30 in length. Not a bad spot for monster trucks in my mind.

Disturbingly Perfect

did anyone notice in the shop only 1 truck was there and during the crush its self they show'd dawn but with empty hands. i would think she would hold his RII which they should use everytime the truck is started. great monster truck clip and also if i were those boys i would love that room. its cool and they deserve to be kids again.

Muddy

hey GraveFan, do you think you could send me that clip? Either aim or email? pretty please? :)

aim- Cyanidenailbomb (aways up but i'm usually there unless it says otherwise)

email- [email protected]

did anyone notice in the shop only 1 truck was there and during the crush its self they show'd dawn but with empty hands. i would think she would hold his RII which they should use everytime the truck is started. great monster truck clip and also if i were those boys i would love that room. its cool and they deserve to be kids again.
I didn't notice no RII but I did notice that they had the Iron Outlaw helmet.. lol

cmunds

I thought the yellow "monster truck" just looked like a truck.. It was really cool for them to do that for this family. I just thought it would have more of a bounty hunter influence since they went out check it out.

I really like this show but i have a problem with the little girls room with all them fake plants~ to me that is a dust collector!! just hope she dont have asthma!

Anyhow- great for the family! It was very moving to watch! :eek:

JasonMiller

I really like this show but i have a problem with the little girls room with all them fake plants~ to me that is a dust collector!! just hope she dont have asthma!
LOL i said the same thing Cindy. i'd hate to have to dust that room. it'll be a mess in a matter of weeks.

Gravefan

I was in the process of cleaning up my computer today and I watched the clip from this show again. They taped up everything on that truck. Sponsors, USHRA name, even Jimmy's firesuit.

Just thought that was intersting to see how much had to be covered up.