Truck Related Built up.

ROADSIDE

HERE WE GO THIS IS MY START UP, EXCUSE THE MESS ON THE BACK GROUND:p, AS YOU CAN TELL I LACK SPACE. I THOUGHT I LET OTHERS SEE HOW IM STARTING AND WITH WHAT IM STARTING. STARTING PLACE, MY GARAGE. MANS CAVE. LOCATED 3 REAR ROCKWELL F106. IM USING 2 REARS FOR THE TRUCK , THIS AXLE CAME OFF THIS 1961 FORD F600 NAVY MILITARY FLAT BED MEDIUM DUTY TRUCK , IM RENFORCE THE HOUSINGS AND USED THEM. RATIO 2 ARE 6.14 AND 1 IS 6.80, PIPE BENDER IS THE JD 32 MANUAL. GREAT BENDER, TUBE IS 18' X 2" X .120 WALL MTRA RULE MIN. MAIN RAILS WIDTH ARE AT 28" AND ACTUAL LENGTH IS 17' 11" LONG. WELDER 180 MIG WELDER, DOWN TO THE 1/2 PLATES AT 4 LINKS WILL BE WELDED WITH AN MILLER TRAIL BLAZER ARK. I UPLOADED AS MANY MISC PICTURES IN GENERAL. SEND ANY COMMENTS THAT WILL HELP CHECK PICS HERE, http://www.flickr.com/photos/roadsidemt/

Last edited:

Steven

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Love the picture of the frame rails with the washer/dryer in the back ground :)

ROADSIDE

Sure, heres my number call or text 909 965-0198 ill send u PM later on. Id replied thru my cell and it sucks
Oscar

ROADSIDE

That one here? (sinsiter 32)2013-01-07_22-51-15_20.jpg.

I TRIED OPENING THE PICTURE AND IT WONT OPEN IT NO MORE, IT TELLS ME TO CONTACT AN ADMISTRATOR. I UPLOADED 1 MORE OF MY GALLERY. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR ABLE TO OPEN IT.

ROADSIDEMT.jpg

Last edited: