CFP Salt Lake City, UT - Anyone going?

AuzGrams

CFP invades The E Center in Salt Lake City, UT (West Valley, UT) this Friday & Saturday. Looks like the line-up is Bigfoot (Runte), Get Er Done, Robo Machine (Old Havoc), Incinerator, Desperado, and maybe 1 more truck along with the General Hazzard Ride Truck. Should be a great show and it's nice to have a great promoter picking up the venue.

Anyone going? I'll be there Friday Night and possibly the Saturday Afternoon show. I'll take a few photos if my camera and a review. I'll be there wearing my CFP T-Shirt that I bought in Pocatello in 2008, hope to see a few people there.

Last edited:

TeamMayhem

CFP invades The E Center in Salt Lake City, UT (West Valley, UT) this Friday & Saturday. Looks like the line-up is Bigfoot (Runte), Get Er Done, Robo Machine (Old Havoc), Incinerator, Desperado, and maybe 1 more truck. Should be a great show and it's nice to have a great promoter picking up the venue.

Anyone going? I'll be there Friday Night and possibly the Saturday Afternoon show.
It is a wonderful sight to see, that a promotor such as CFP can pick up that venue and start adding some class to that show date.

The venue was overworked with lack luster promotion previously- but if CFP can stick with it for a few years, it'll be profitable and a welcome sight to the fans in Utah.