Truck Related Chalkboard Chuck & Star Marshal revealed

indyh2

Yeah... I had high hopes for these, not really feeling them. Maybe it's just the pics but it looks like chuck has buck teeth....

MJKProductions

such an odd choice of body for chalkboard chuck.. i wonder where they got such an idea??? other than that, nice trucks overall.

72ZEBRA

All I can say is "Are you ******* serious"??? The little kiddo's will like it I suppose.

Cale Putnam

Administrator
Site Admin
It is kind of a credit to how influential Digger is that any other truck that uses a 1950 Chevy panel is considered to be riding the coattails. I wouldn't have gone that direction with either truck, but I do think kids will like both.

MasterofTame

Star Marshall looks sexy. I love the paint scheme and I love love love the 1930's delivery van look of it. Chalkboard Chuck, not so much. It looks like Mater mated with a Grave Digger body. The shock look awesome but the buck teeth is ICK!

Bodacious

Chuck somewhat creeps me out with the eyes, buck teeth and the tongue. It looks great though. So do Bobby and Ralph have the new chassis'?

72ZEBRA

The Star Marshall body does look like a Cadaver body. It also doesnt come close to fitting on the chassis right. They both look bucktoothed.

monsterjamman24

Im a big fan of bobby but this ....... these are just horrid. I imagined Chalk board chuck being a truck body painted with all the chalk board type paint and yellow accents, i imagined Star marshal being something wierd starish with stars on the whole truck.

we need to

Last edited:

Dustin Hart AM

Chalkboard Chuck looks like an inbred cousin of Digger and Wild Thang. Maybe it's just the picture but the nose of Star Marshall looks goofy.

Muddy

Star Marshal looks good, but Chuck makes me want to Up-Chuck. Just a strange/poor choice of body and colors.