Check These Out.... :)

GTScottL

Hey dudes.....

Please excuse my absence from here over the last couple of weeks. I have been BURIED at work to the point that it is all I have been doing for the last month.

Anyway, I was doing some basement cleaning and came across these gems packed safely away. I have had them since I was a kid. Ironically enough, my 2 favorite monster trucks next to Cliff Starbird's machines:

BIGFOOTfan23

:DHeh, WOW, they look to be in GREAT condition as well. Hats off to you for preserving the best toy monster trucks ever created, Matchbox has kinda gone down hill since then and Hot Wheels has picked up right where they left off. **** shame. Nice photos, though.

theace27

Those are some good times there. Man I can remember playing with those for hours and hours. I wish I still had them. Or wish that I could afford to pay the sky high prices for them on Evilbay.

modeltruckshop

"Anyway, I was doing some basement cleaning and came across these gems packed safely away. I have had them since I was a kid. Ironically enough, my 2 favorite monster trucks next to Cliff Starbird's machines:"

What's funny too is that yours are in better shape than Cliff Starbid's now.:D

GTScottL

:):):):):)

"anyway, i was doing some basement cleaning and came across these gems packed safely away. I have had them since i was a kid. Ironically enough, my 2 favorite monster trucks next to cliff starbird's machines:"

what's funny too is that yours are in better shape than cliff starbid's now.:d
bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

theace27

"anyway, i was doing some basement cleaning and came across these gems packed safely away. I have had them since i was a kid. Ironically enough, my 2 favorite monster trucks next to cliff starbird's machines:"

what's funny too is that yours are in better shape than cliff starbid's now.:d
hahahahahahahahahah

Outlaw

"Anyway, I was doing some basement cleaning and came across these gems packed safely away. I have had them since I was a kid. Ironically enough, my 2 favorite monster trucks next to Cliff Starbird's machines:"

What's funny too is that yours are in better shape than Cliff Starbid's now.:D
possibly post of the year?

GTScottL

Yo Yo Yo

Would you be interested in selling? Also, would you happen to have any more of them?
Actually, I have a few more, but they are not brand name trucks. I can take some more pics of the other ones for the **** of it. I really think I want to keep them though....they really do mean a lot to me.

BTW.....Boltthrower are gods!!!! WORLD EATER!!!!!!! :)

BoltThrower

Thats cool, I understand. I actually have those same trucks in the pics but they are in pretty bad shape since I played with them in the mud and on the concrete when I was little. Its quite unfortunate to see them in bad condition. :(

dave3BA

There's a set of brand new ones on eBay right now for $300 obo. I guess that's not REAL high when you consider it's the full set of trucks, but some of the guy's other stuff is just plain outrageous.

Jason Twite

Freelancer
and he has automatic declining of offers turned on. I offered $15 more than the last Bearfoot Road Champ sold for and it's auto declining it. ridiculous. If he wants to hope for someone to stroll along and grossly overpay, then great, he'll have 99% of the items his entire life. But if he wants to actually SELL stuff for REASONABLE prices, his auctions would be blowing up right now.

dave3BA

and he has automatic declining of offers turned on. I offered $15 more than the last Bearfoot Road Champ sold for and it's auto declining it. ridiculous. If he wants to hope for someone to stroll along and grossly overpay, then great, he'll have 99% of the items his entire life. But if he wants to actually SELL stuff for REASONABLE prices, his auctions would be blowing up right now.
I agree! I found his auctions within 15mins. of listing, and I would love most of that stuff, but I can't see anyone paying $200 for a set of Road Champs trucks...I would not even think of paying $100 for those...and the Bear Foot truck is awesome, but it's not mint and certainly not worth that kind of money...he sent me a return offer of $70 + $10 shipping for the Grave Digger truck, I bought my other ones a while back (maybe 6 mos.) for $20 each. The guy must not want to part with them very badly.

uk_dan

I took my 4 year old son to school one morning a few weeks ago, and noticed one of his friends had a Monster Truck Toy. Took a closer look and it was Awesome Kong. Looked the same as those 2 toys you have posted in terms of the chassis/wheels, it's probably from the same series.

theace27

Is it the same dude who is selling the Playskool stuff?? Wants $275 for the SST car crush set?? Talk about crazy. I bought mine brand new in the box for 5 bucks!! Mind you that was back in 2003 but still this guy has his stuff priced right out of sight. I agree Jason, he will still have 99% of this stuff for the rest of his life with prices like that.

Jason Twite

Freelancer
What I find of the utmost humor, and in some ways disgust, is that he wants $300 for a mint Stomper Bully (white) and said it was sealed until he opened it for the photos! Wait... OPENED IT FOR THE PHOTOS!? *massive forehead smack*