Clark County Fair Shows

MAMH121890NWATNA

I'm going to both Saturday and Sunday shows! I know Time Flys and Fired Up will be there. Any body else going? Anybody know the full lineup of trucks? It should be a good one this year. :)

R.R.I

Yes Time Flys an Fired Up are in town.The line up will be the Straight UP Racing Team, Rockstar- Cali Kid. Time flys an fired up. Double Trouble of Mirror Image Racing Team. An Rod Wood With Mcgruff Monster Truck was on the schedule but heard he will not be there now. Unknown fill in truck. Heard rumor the promoter was trying to get the old Maniac truck to come out an run. Unsure what the out come was.

Last edited:

Hixalot

Six trucks? That's better than usual. Will be there with the g/f and kids Saturday, I miss when this show was a bigger deal.

MAMH121890NWATNA

Just got back from the evening show, I also attended the afternoon show. Both shows seemed a little disorganized. The announcer didn't seem to know what was going to come up next. lol Everyone put on a pretty good show though! Mad props goes to the Martial Law/Heartbreaker team. They arrived at the fair twenty minutes into the evening show and in twenty minutes they parked the hauler, unloaded the truck, and put all four big tires on and competed in the rest of the show! Looking forward to the two shows tomorrow. :)

Snowball

A big thank you to everyone that helped Kelvin and Chris put Time Flys back together (twice)!!

Dallas ~ it was great to see you again!

Marty ~ did you get any video of Chris's Saturday afternoon Cyclone in Fired UP? It was his first cyclone and he'd love to see it!! :D

MAMH121890NWATNA

A big thank you to everyone that helped Kelvin and Chris put Time Flys back together (twice)!!

Dallas ~ it was great to see you again!

Marty ~ did you get any video of Chris's Saturday afternoon Cyclone in Fired UP? It was his first cyclone and he'd love to see it!! :D
Sorry Janette I didn't video tape at the fair this year because I can't put videos from camera onto my new computer! :( Chris did lay down a pretty good cyclone though!