Custom 1:64 Monster Jam Trucks and Arena

Creeves2402

Any clues as to what was used to make the arena surface? Want to make my boy one to fit in his train table. Would plaster of Paris be durable? Any ideas?

TheMonsterFactory

What I use to make all my tracks is automotive body filler ( BONDO ). This is what I have stuck with through all my diorama builds... Especially if its something that is going to be played with. It gives you the look of dirt and the best part is it stays in place after its dry ! After its dryed you can go back with rattle can matte paint and paint the "bondo" whatever dirt color your looking for.... Hope that helps and good luck with your project !

Any clues as to what was used to make the arena surface? Want to make my boy one to fit in his train table. Would plaster of Paris be durable? Any ideas?

Hatchetmancivic

Here's a little something I did bored one day
Excalibur and Big Time Muscle 69 Camaro cross
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic

Last edited:

TheMonsterFactory

This is one I just finished for my son for Christmas... I also won a contest thrown by Parma for this paintjob. Its all paint and hand drawn and cut out.

Charger

That Bigfoot 1 is just awesome!
I looked on your website but was not able to find it. Where did you get the body from, especially since it has a 1979 grill?

TheMonsterFactory

Thanks Charger ! Yea my website is hurting right now. We started making a new one and I just havent had the time to update it for anything ! Not sure if you have Facebook but I have everything and anything I have done on there !
Heres a link to it.... https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Monster-Factory/185247638230833

The body used for that is a 67 Ford, the reason it looks like a 79 is because I did a sticker of the actual Bigfoot1 grille.. If you have any other questions just let me know. Im going to be building another more detailed BF1 this winter. This BF1 has a new home now in Vegas .

That Bigfoot 1 is just awesome!
I looked on your website but was not able to find it. Where did you get the body from, especially since it has a 1979 grill?