Custom 1:64 Monster Jam Trucks and Arena

BIGFOOTfan25

i've got 2.5 trucks on order as we speek, lol! terry is making me a second bad boy BIGFOOT(the blue one), snake bite, and adding some more detail to the 30th ann. BIGFOOT!:eek::D:);):cool: cant thank you enough terry! btw, how do you mount a new body on a hot wheels MJ truck neway? like the #9 dodge you did, i may have a "special" project in the future that will need your skillz, lol!

TheMonsterFactory

Man, Ive been so busy right now I havent had any spare time to build my own customs ....... Ice Monster hasnt been forgotten about just on hold til I get some spare time. Chris Im getting closer to start your trucks soon !! I had a couple custom bikes to paint and thats taken up alot of my time. Im trying to get a RC truck together for Bigfoots open house too..... Fun Fun :D

TheMonsterFactory

Update on some trucks.....

Its been awhile since Ive posted any trucks. So here are afew Ive done...

Built a couple trucks for Jim.
A clean version

AND..... a dirty version

Repacked and ready to go !

Destruction Digger's custom truck

I used a ol' school digger truck. Chopped off the rear fenders, smoothed the bed sides out. Filled the back of the cab in and madea bed cover.
Went with a Grave Digger theme and flamed it, with a Skull on the bed cover

Did this one for a customer in CO.
As you can see they are BIG Husker fans.

Our old Nitro Circus has now become a TMNT truck. Kept the body off an old cheap rc truck. I repainted it and the wheels.

My new thing Im working on is mini displays. The plan is to either reproduce a "moment in history" or have it a display that you can interchange trucks.

I'll post up more pics. when its finished.....

jdavidf

Man your trucks are sweet.

I have just seen your custom bigfoot its amazing.Looks better than the one's hot wheels release.

You actually put effort into the paint on the wheels.

Last edited:

gravedigger4x42007

Looks like I will be getting a custom bigfoot 8 diecast monster truck from fellow mtc member tylerl it will be a bigfoot 8 version of the old school version of the original logo with cartoon truck on the side

TheMonsterFactory

Mohawk Warrior

Just finished up my sons new race truck.
Its a Clod w/ Ground Pounder chassis, custom made 4links, widened the wheels, shaved the tires etc etc....

theace27

Looks killer Terry!!! It is now time to start working on the Mad Dog racer you started for the retro class!!!! :)

TheMonsterFactory

Man its been forever since Ive posted any of my lil projects on here.
Heres some of the stuff Ive done awhile back now.....

Son Uva Digger

Mohawk Warrior

Mr. Destruction diorama

Escalade

Bigfoot 3 diorama

TheMonsterFactory

next

Taurus

My Ground Pounder Grave Digger RC truck

And this is my most prized creation of late.........
A fully handbuilt 1/64 scale replica of Dungeon of Doom.
Everything except the tires is pretty much hand built. There are over 150 pieces to this truck.

monsterjamman24

For the people who haven't seen(if you haven't your living under a rock) Terry did a amazing job of what i'd consider one of the hardest to paint bodies around.

Last edited: