Did anyone ever have...

indyh2

I remember when I was young, haha like 15 years ago, having a BIgfoot playset from Toys R Us. It came with a motorized bigfoot that had a lever on the truck bed that you would pull back and it would engage the wheels. Also if you pushed down on the truck bed the engine would rev. It came with a few plastic ramps that were blueish and it came with foil cars that you would reshape after they were crushed with a mold that was made to look like a snack shop. Does anyone else remember this and know where I might find it or what it was called?

I also had a Bigfoot Vs. Snakebite slot car track that I remember as well.

Thanks,

Drew

Danny H.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm5iFqVDNI8"]YouTube- Bigfoot truck crunch arena commercial[/ame]

I'm pretty sure this is what you're talking bout, right?

carcrusher

yep - the bigfoot crunch arena was a heckuva fun playset. and if you still have that slot car set - it's worth its weight in gold - people pay upwards of $60 a piece just for the trucks.

hoopty_yo

There was a crunch arena on Ebay a few days ago that had a $15 or so buy it now. There's been a couple sets plus some misc. parts and pieces recently as well. I had one, but no slot car track.

indyh2

Holy crap! That's IT!!!! I got so excited all over again when I saw the commercial! Thanks guys! Is it sad that I'm a college kid and want to buy it again?

hoopty_yo

Well, there might be a lot of "sad" around here then. I just aquired some Bigfoot Champions trucks to replace the ones I had when they were new. Also just organized my monster truck and Bigfoot trading cards into plastic pages/binders the other day. Sooooo.....this site really isn't helping that any.

ronronson1

yep - the bigfoot crunch arena was a heckuva fun playset. and if you still have that slot car set - it's worth its weight in gold - people pay upwards of $60 a piece just for the trucks.
The slot car set is worth that much !?! I've got it sitting here and has not been used in some 10 plus years.

Jus Show N Off

I've still got the Crunch Arena stuff in a box somewhere, and the Bigfoot from the playset stays in my model car case/display shelf thingy.

It really was a cool set, and I pitched a fit to get it! LOL

I remember there was also a similar Bigfoot that was sold separately, it had a supercharger hat poking out of the hood and was a solid blue Bigfoot.

burrows1990

I got a bunch of the old hot wheels Bigfoot stuff, like the arena. I have the Bigfoot truck from the slot car track in my tub with all my monster trucks, dunno what happened to the Snake Bite and the rest of the track. Its gotta be somewhere in this house.

BIGFOOTfan25

i've got the bigfoot arena with the motorized truck in the box, along with other bigfoot stuff:thumbsup::rockon:

mikesundrop

I had the slot car set - not sure if anybody else had this problem, but the trucks would never climb the hill portion right out of the box. My dad ended up gluing strips of sandpaper to the track. Did that happen to anybody else?

carcrusher

marchon developed a service pack that was included in later kits that were essentially rubber bands with adhesive on one side that went on the track going up the hill. my set came with it, but i have no recollection of it including the mud pit feature - all the videos i have of me playing with it just have the crush car section. my snake bite had a sliced tire in the package too.

RnW 13

I had it. Still have the Monster Burger/Auto Parts foil refolder thing. had the ramps and foil cars up until a few years ago. THe truck got caught outside long ago. Used to love playing with it, still did when I had the rest of it still left, just used other vehicles like Rev Tredz