Diggers Dungeon

Discussion in 'Monster Mayhem Discussion Forum' started by jwebber, Dec 6, 2008.

Help Support Monster Mayhem by donating:

1. Dec 6, 2008 #1

jwebber

jwebber

jwebber

I had the opportunity to take my family to Digger's Dungeon 2 weeks ago. It was on our trip to Florida from upstate NY. I thought it was going to be just the Diner and the Store (with maybe a truck or two parked out front), but we got alot more than we thought would be there. My son was truly excited...!!!

Besides the several trucks they had outside for show, the racing shop had 5 trucks parked inside. One truck still had the body (Superman)on it, while the other 4 with no bodies. My questions are: Do they service all of the Live Nation Trucks at this particular racing shop or are there other shops around the country that they go to for repairs? Also, I noticed a plate welded to the front of one chassis that had the initials PEI, I am assuming this is a Patrick Chassis. It appeared that all five chassis were the same. Also, does each technician at the shop have a particular part of the truck they work on or do they all share the same jobs?

It definitely was a great experience for my family and if there are other places to visit, please list them if possible. Thanks...

2. Dec 6, 2008 #2

gmtgmt

gmtgmt

gmtgmt

PEI = patrick Enterprises, Inc

3. Dec 6, 2008 #3

MonsterTruckLuvin

MonsterTruckLuvin

MonsterTruckLuvin

NC is the primary maintenance shop, but they also have a shop in aurora, il. I believe that aurora does more body work, but they do perform maintenance there too. I do believe that Batman and Escalade are two trucks that are serviced out of the Aurora office generally.

I believe that there are people in the NC facility that are specialized in there trade, but more or less, I think everyone can do a little of everything.

Seems like this is the last I heard, but someone with more direct contact can probably come and confirm or correct my statements.

4. Dec 6, 2008 #4

jmh1134

jmh1134

jmh1134

That was a long time question of mine as well.
    So does anyone have pics or know the wherabouts of the Aurora shop.

The Trucks may also end up back at PEI for chasis repair.

5. Dec 8, 2008 #5

tromoly

tromoly

tromoly

AFAIK the shop moved locations a couple years ago, Fontaineta knew where the old one was, but hasn't found the new one yet.

Speaking of that Mark, what are you doing in a couple weeks? :D

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  6. Dec 8, 2008 #6

RnW 13

RnW 13

RnW 13

The old Aurora shop is still there last time I checked, however, a new company has moved in last I heard. The day I first found it, there was MANY MANY body panels and a Grave Digger inside. My father was actually in it talking to Mike Wales at one point.

The new shop I have been informed is actually right around the corner from the old one, however, it is fenced off. You don't see any of the trucks or even haulers so its rather hard to spot.

A couple weeks dont really have anything planned, whats up Troy?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008