Does anyone know what happened too?

skytruckerjr

Hi everyone, I’m new to the Mayhem and depending on the topic I’m not sure if I’m going to say much. But my question is: Does anyone know what happened to some of old classic monsters like Roll N Thunder, Mich. Ice Monster, Monster Vette, Awesome Kong II or any of the monsters from Battle of the Monster Trucks. Or Blackhawk, which a really small named truck from WI which was later, renamed Sudden Impact then sold. Or did all these trucks reach the end of the line and become ride trucks?

Gravefan

Mich. Ice Monster became the Heartbeat of America. It was mentioned during the show were the entire back end ripped out of the truck.

pauledude

From what I gather from talking with Mike Wine is the Jersey Outlaw is now owend buy some church, or somethig like that. We are trying to find out a little more, and maybe get some pics. He did tell me the name of the truck, but I forgot.

Beerman1

From what I gather from talking with Mike Wine is the Jersey Outlaw is now owend buy some church, or somethig like that. We are trying to find out a little more, and maybe get some pics. He did tell me the name of the truck, but I forgot.
he told me once that the new name is/was "Jumpin For Jesus"