Does anyone remember...

gravedigger20

yea, i was just about to post a thread about him, i was watching domination grave digger, and i dont where he is now.

naother thing, where is that guy who did voices for crash madness 1, after crashes they would should food and you would hear 2 people talking. a boy and a girl, what happened to that guy.

T

Thunder Crasher

I think he was in valpo when I was there, I remember Bobby Cox saying hi to some guy with a Rod/Rob name and saying he was a former digger driver. He was helping out Townsend with Bear Foot.

B

bigtruck11

Robert Parker started out in MT's working for Don Maples with the original Samson. After he left 'Digger, I believe he moved back down south and went to work as a commercial fisherman. Haven't heard of any whereabouts since then. I doubt that was who you heard referenced in Valpo. In fact, are you sure it was even Bobby Cox there? Maybe Bobby Paul, who also is/was a rodeo clown?

T

Thunder Crasher

It was this years bigtruck11, it was indeed Bobby Cox who was telling us that the guy was a Digger driver(just never heard the guys name clearly), I was standing next to him while on the track getting everything/everyone ready for the show, the guy was trying to give me some suggestions on how to line the trucks up and stuff.

B

bigtruck11

It was this years bigtruck11, it was indeed Bobby Cox who was telling us that the guy was a Digger driver(just never heard the guys name clearly), I was standing next to him while on the track getting everything/everyone ready for the show, the guy was trying to give me some suggestions on how to line the trucks up and stuff.
I VERY seriously doubt it was, in fact, Robert Parker.

T

Thunder Crasher

doubt all you want, Im not saying it was, IM just stating what Bobby Cox said and the guy he was talking about and to was a former digger driver. If you dont beleive it thats fine with me like I care.

B

bigtruck11

Well, I'm sorry for offending you. Do you want to talk about what's bothering you?
*patting the sofa*-Here... come over, sit down and talk with me. It'll all be okay... really.

Ok, just kidding with you.... but trust me, I have reasons to doubt it was Parker. Not sure who it may have been, but very seriously doubt it was him. Next time I see Bobby, I'll just ask him. When you start to think about it, over the year's, there's been TONS of "Digger Drivers".