Donkey Kong Pics ONLY!!!

MDOH

Hey if anyone has any DK pics it would be greatly appreciated if you could post them. AND NOT THE PICS FROM THE USHRA WEBSITE!!! Pit parties, introductions, racing, freestyle, wheelie contest, or even of Frank himself walking around and what not. If you do post please say what show it is from!

N

NaturalHighSSR

February 2, 2008 Oakland Monster Jam taken between round 2 and semi finals

notice the tie isn't red anymore!!

MDOH

Yeah sorry videos won't help but thanks for trying... Eric on top cleaning the windshield off is simply CLASSIC!!!

InsanoRacer

hmmmm who is this MDOH?.... he/she knows eric.... hmmm

theres me, i wonder if thats about the time i told chucky to kick out his windshield because they wanted him to be able to see

MonsterStyleCom

I wonder why the teams do not have a pressure washer hooked up to the electrical? They could have them filled already, and then quickly spray down the wet mud, atleast then these sponsored trucks by LN would be "visible" to the crowd, mud soaked track or not, the trucks would be quickly cleaned within 2-3 minutes.

crc1883

Here are some photos I took at the Monster Jam @ McAfee Coliseum in Oakland, CA on Feb. 2nd, 2008. Mud anyone? Oh, and Brian the trash bag worked awesome.

Last edited:
hmmmm who is this MDOH?.... he/she knows eric.... hmmm

theres me, i wonder if thats about the time i told chucky to kick out his windshield because they wanted him to be able to see
I think I know who MDOH is...

All from Anahiem # 2 2008

Will Have Oakland Pics early this week..

MDOH

Yeah I meant Portland and tried getting back on here to delete that last comment and you beat me to it. I posted it like 5 secs ago... dam that was fast!

Woah! I remember seeing that kid with the haircut :p

I thought to myself "Now THAT'S a loyal fan" :cool:
He is famous....lol.. A lot of people know Robbie... It was funny cuz we get stopped by alot of people asking us if he's an Escalde fan and in Vegas they were interviewing him.

And Last year Anahiem # 2... George told the crowd his # 1 fan was there.. Robbie

Now he even made it as only non Digger superfan in year book!!

MDOH

I find it hard to believe that nobody has DK pics!!!:( I mean it's even ok if other trucks are in the pics with the DK truck...

MadRat

I found these.
They are not mine!!

2008 San Antonio Monster Jam
Pics by: JMS2007

------------------------------------------------

2008 Tacoma Monster Jam
Pic by: civilpython

-------------------------------------------------