eldora roll call

monsterjamman24

I know the show is over a week away i just cant wait to meet some of you guy.
I an not that old more of a teen than a kid or a adult.

Jason Twite

Freelancer
A wedding Friday night in Chicago, Eldora Saturday Night, Cubs game Sunday afternoon...can it be done!? Well it'll be a fun try!

monsterjamman24

A wedding Friday night in Chicago, Eldora Saturday Night, Cubs game Sunday afternoon...can it be done!? Well it'll be a fun try!
do you have the tickets there five dollors more the day of the show if you dont call eldora speedway and buy them eldoraspeedway.com

monsterjamman24

ouh i will tell you guys what i will wear the nigt before the show and i will be with my dad 15 yearold friend and his little bro

chad4208

cant buy them fromthe speedway website... i dunno about calling...ithink u can only get them from tm but eh... if anyone calls tm make sure you know whats what with the 25 and 50 seats cause they didnt...

MonsterTruckLuvin

Are you calling the Eldora Ticket Office or just Ticketmaster? I'm not particularly interested in paying Ticketmaster's numerous and high piled fees. I find the ticket offices are more reasonable.

What fees did they charge you? (or what tickets did you purchase and how much did it ACTUALLY cost you)

chad4208

Are you calling the Eldora Ticket Office or just Ticketmaster? I'm not particularly interested in paying Ticketmaster's numerous and high piled fees. I find the ticket offices are more reasonable.

What fees did they charge you? (or what tickets did you purchase and how much did it ACTUALLY cost you)
i said tm... this was sunday...i should have waited til monday and called the eldora box office but i had emailed a couple times and called before and they didnt reply and acted like they didnt know what i was talking about respectively so i figured there wasnt any point... know better next time despite...

at tm the 25$ ticket cost 32

AmandaW

Pick up SR-47 at I-75 in Sidney. Head West. Take SR-47 to SR-118 in Ansonia. Go north on 118. The racetrack is on the right, you can't miss it. There's a house out front and a brick building that says, "Eldora Ballroom" on the side of the building.

Or take I-70 to US-127. Take US-127 north to North Star. Turn left at the traffic light in North Star (Ft Loramie Rd), there's a general store at the corner. Take Ft Loramie Rd. until it curves to the left. Follow it around to the left, then take the next right. You'll go up over a big hill and the track is on the left way back off the road. Or you can turn at SR-47 and US-127 and follow the directions above.

Last edited:

monsterman619

i want to go cuz il be in indy for nascar and its only a few hours. my mom didnt like he idea of more driving tho considering we have to go 7 to get there...

monsterman619

whats the track layout like, anybody know? i went to see the outlaws there once and it was awesome, but i cant think of what the track would look like.