Female Drivers

Joepotato

How many female drivers have there been? I know there's been Madusa, Dawn Creten, Kathy Winston, Pam Vaters, and Jill Canuso. Who else?

Last edited:

Kouvre

Meredith Doulton, Sherri Harwood (last name right?), Amber Walker, Kristy Edge, Jocelyn Perrin, Kathy Willis, Randi Lynn, Candice and Courtney Jolly, and that's all I have off the top of my head. Mud racer Paula Harbuck also drove Lil' Bearfoot once, leading to the infamous rollover depicted in War of the Monster Trucks.

MCMsports

Oh god paula harbuck she was great in master of daster but not in a monster monster got to give credit to Dusty arfons even tho she didnt driver a monster she drove the dragon lady tractor tied with the arts green monster man i miss that tractor

Jason Twite

Freelancer
Arlene Edd (Fanatic) Karen Penzyl (Thunder Chicken)

and that would be Kelly Carrington in Redneck Barbie and Jennifer Campbell in Monster Moose.

There are several women pictured in the Bigfoot 5000th show family photo from Indianapolis and I have absolutely no idea who they are or if they drove.

Jason Twite

Freelancer
And if we really want to get critical, there were a handful of women who drove Bigfoot #8 in Springfield, MO during the Bigfoot Driving Experience.

Frankwerner1

Hey just to let you guys know, Jill Canuso is now the driver of the Queen Of Diamonds jet car for Hanna Motorsports cant wait to see her run at E-town next month.

Kouvre

Its Kathy but I dont remember her last name. and dont forget Jennifer ? of Monster Moose.
Kathy Willis. I mentioned her already.

Arlene Edd (Fanatic) Karen Penzyl (Thunder Chicken)

and that would be Kelly Carrington in Redneck Barbie and Jennifer Campbell in Monster Moose.

There are several women pictured in the Bigfoot 5000th show family photo from Indianapolis and I have absolutely no idea who they are or if they drove.
One of those women was Debbie Rhoden, according to someone around here, so that's one of them you can scratch from the list.

I can't think of the name of the girl that drove the "Daddy's Girl" S-10 tank. Michelle Ely? That sound right?

Last edited: