Found this pretty funny...

rns0504

Those of you who have visited Europe in recent years, or those of you who live in europe, have probably heardof/seen the Smart Car.

Apparently this guy thought the small form factor just wasn't for him, so me made a few modifications

rns0504

HIGHLY doubt it.

I could probably do better wheelies in my grandmas Pontiac Bonneville... and its FWD!!!

rns0504

Her '99 Sure as **** ain't no tank, lol. Look at that thing wrong and something else goes wrong... not to mention, she knocked the alignment off SO BAD, i swear, if you take your hand off the wheel, it'll spin a u-turn right then and there.

I'm not joking either.

chad4208

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Id liek to smash one of those into soemthing....

cmunds

Pray to god LN does not make a Wii mobile!

Way too funny! :D:D:D i seen this one coming though~!!!

It seems there is always some ugly car that some manufactur makes that is butt ugly! can you imagine working on one of these? as if things weren't already compact enough.... this looks like your going to have to take the ENTIRE body off just to put brake fluid in it~!!! lol

gravedigger20

That's so ugly i would buy a 1/64 scale (like they will ever make on) drop a torpedo on it and the stuff my sister in that. I'm sorry but who would amke a UGLY car like that even MORE UGLY by giving it terra tires, and, the other stuff. Just my opinion.

Mario