Going to try and record events again. (Just some ideas)

Discussion in 'Monster Mayhem Discussion Forum' started by charliewagner, May 6, 2016.

Help Support Monster Mayhem by donating:

1. May 6, 2016 #1

charliewagner

charliewagner

charliewagner

Just a heads up if anyone is interested I'm considering getting back into recording not just monster trucks and tough truck events but other events I attend as well like Line Mountain possibly. It just depends whether i'm in the event racing or not. I may even just see if I can get someone to work the camera when/if I cant. I'm also working on getting some old footage on the computer that I never uploaded or showed anyone which may be around 30 or more DVC tapes. It's something I really want to start doing and even brought a camera along to Rausch Creek and The Buck last weekend but I was just way too busy racing and trying to keep everything together.

5-28-16 here's a link to my Youtube channel. I added a lot of videos in the past month.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MidnightMadness4x4

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  2. May 20, 2016 #2

charliewagner

charliewagner

charliewagner

I got a few monster truck videos up if anyone wants to check them out. This is one that no one ever saw before because I thought I accidentally recorded over it but i literally found the tape earlier this month. You wouldn't believe how happy I was lol! I got plenty more on the way with Bigfoot, Grave Digger, Ramminator and more!

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  3. May 21, 2016 #3

charliewagner

charliewagner

charliewagner

I have about 80 monster truck files on the way to being uploaded so I think it's safe to say I'm getting back into it lol.

4. May 25, 2016 #4

charliewagner

charliewagner

charliewagner

5. May 28, 2016 #5

charliewagner

charliewagner

charliewagner

Retro Bigfoot is beautiful at night time!