Graver Digger power Wheels

Discussion in 'Monster Truck Toy & Games Forum' started by kollinsmom, Apr 19, 2011.

Help Support Monster Mayhem by donating:

1. Apr 19, 2011 #1

kollinsmom

kollinsmom

kollinsmom

I just bought my 3 year old son a Grave digger Power Wheels. The stickers/decals are very faded, and Im having a difficult time finding new ones. Any idea where i can purchase some?

thanks
    nikki

2. Apr 20, 2011 #2

InsanoRacer

InsanoRacer

InsanoRacer

you need to get ahold of a registered service center for power wheels..... part number is H0436-9019

3. Apr 20, 2011 #3

MonsterJammer

MonsterJammer

MonsterJammer

I tried finding them for a couple of years now and i almost got lucky when I went to towerhobbies.com and purchased the grave digger decals and also the Blue Thunder power wheels decals through paypal but then later that day I received an email from paypal and also from tower hobbies stating that the decals are not availiable so if you have some better luck in getting them could you please post the link and cost on this board. I would love to get my son's truck's restored!! Good Luck in finding them!

Lynn

4. Apr 25, 2011 #4

MonkeyDad

MonkeyDad

MonkeyDad

I converted a PW F-150 into a Blue Thunder for my son. Took me 3 months to track down the decals and the vendors that had them listed found that they could no longer get them...discontinued. I got extremely lucky to find someone with an unused sheet stashed in their house.

Now the GRAVE DIGGER...they've been discontinued even longer and are in very high demand. They're rare and I'll tell you, about impossible to find.

I'm on www.modifiedpowerwheels.com - check them out but if you ask there, the experts on PW will tell you the same thing. That forum is full of threads with people looking for them.

Sorry to bring the bad news.

Your best bet is to have a vinyl shop make some based on some side shots of the real truck.

5. Apr 25, 2011 #5

MonkeyDad

MonkeyDad

MonkeyDad

That's exactly what happened to me last year with the BT decals...different vendor, Turnpike Total Appliances on Long Island. Except, they didn't tell me...3 weeks went by since I placed by order by phone so I called them again and asked where they were...they said "oh, we couldn't get them". Thanks for letting me know! :mad: