Hagerstown this weekend

andyman

I was wondering who else will be going to Hagerstown this weekend. I will be there saturday and sunday. Also for the pit party. The lineup is Grave Digger Pablo Huffaker, Captain's Curse Aaron Basl, Stone Crusher Steve Sims, Mopar Magic Gary Wiggins and Blue Thunder/ Monster Mutt.

My question is who will be driving Blue Thunder and Monster Mutt. Will it be Mike Wine and Norm Miller?

MaxD4ever

or it could be Chad Tingler in Blue Thunder, and Alex Blackwell in the Mutt, as they have droven those trucks this summer i believe

andyman

Sweet

I saw Chad Tingler drive Safe Auto in Wilkes Barre and Philly a few years ago. I thought he was really good. So it's like seeing 2 digger drivers in one show. I have never seen Blackwell before but i have heard he is okay.

My new question is didn't Blackwell drive El toro Loco in englishtown and didn't Tingler drive Grave Digger in Quincy IL

I hope it isn't Norm Miller, he's OVVERRATED

If Blue Thunder is listed in West leb who will drive Tony Farrell? It would be great if Tingler was there though. :):)

HighFlyer

I can't say for sure but I would expect Tony there, I think he's been in Lebanon the last 2 years and he did Stafford last year too I believe so I think he'll be there. And probly Mike Wine in Mutt. But idk...

Dustin Hart AM

If anyone is going I'd love some pics of Stone Crusher and Mopar Magic. I can't make it up there this weekend or otherwise I'd be taking care of that.

andyman

I will be going so I will try to get pictures of all the trucks and video too. Chad Tingler and Alex Blackwell will be awesome.

Dustin Hart AM

Hey everyone, add my name to the list of attendee's this weekend. Some last minute scrambling around and a few phone calls and I'm going to make it up there for a show or two.

B

bigtruck11

I hope it isn't Norm Miller, he's OVVERRATED /QUOTE]

Nothing could be further from the truth on that one, pal. Norm Miller is UNDERRATED, tenfold! I've seen Norm drive numerous trucks/chassis and was always spectacular. A VERY capable, versatile and respectable driver with tons of experience, and precision skills. There's alot of new drivers that could definitely learn alot from Norm.

HighFlyer

Ok you guys are both wrong and this is coming from the former "BlueThunderRules" guy. Norm Miller is an effing amazing racer, but his freestyles can be often lackluster, sure sometimes he can pull of an amazing one but for the most part there's nothing spectacular. But you can guarantee with Norm you are going to get a good show.

monstermaniac

Norm Miller is an effing amazing racer, but his freestyles can be often lackluster, sure sometimes he can pull of an amazing one but for the most part there's nothing spectacular. But you can guarantee with Norm you are going to get a good show.
That's basicaly what I think...he's got alot of talent and a great truck...but he's more of a racer than freestyler.There's nothing wrong with that...

flatus

hagerstown

I'll be at the Saturday show. Got reserved seats this time, so we might actually be able to see something.

My wife just called me and said a 'sudden impact' trailer (no tractor) was parked at the country club mall in cumberland md. promo?

trukir2

Year #19 for me in Hagerstown. This time, though, for the first time ever, I actually have to drive a long way to get there, instead of like 15 minutes. College graduation and a new job does that to you

chad4208

I'll be at the Saturday show. Got reserved seats this time, so we might actually be able to see something.

My wife just called me and said a 'sudden impact' trailer (no tractor) was parked at the country club mall in cumberland md. promo?
im going sunday...no reserved seats....maybe alots of dumb little kids but at least no drunks.....

andyman

I'm leaving for Hagerstown tommorrow, it's about 3 hours from where I live. I will get there for the pit party, Saturfay show and Sunday show. I can't wait.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D