Here She Goes Boys, USA#1

theace27

This sucks, I had been keeping my eye on Ebay all this week and last since I had heard the news the Everett was going to put it up.. Sad day in my eyes.

EXCALIBER4X4

Yes, it is sad to see it on ebay,...

I wonder why he is selling number 1 insted of the 88 version?? I would myself favor the original more than the 2nd gen. Any idea guys?

theace27

Lets hope the old truck finds a home where it wont just sit and rust
Unless Bill Gates has some axes to grind with us old skool fans I can't seeing anyone with the money to buy a truck like this to just let it sit and rust. I am still hoping a museum like Henry Ford buys it up.

BIGFOOTfan25

i think he might have sold the 88 version, i'm not sure........chandler should buy it and sit it next to #1 at the shop......how sweet would that be?
one thing is for sure though...................................................................

DON"T LET STARBIRD GET A HOLD OF IT!!!!!!:mad:

EXCALIBER4X4

Or possibly Bob Chandler,... It would be cool to see both original trucks together under one roof, being well taken care of:)

But....Im sure i'm dreaming.

gmtgmt

Seeing how its up on ebay he will have no idea who he is selling the truck to.
yeap i think its kinda sad its gone on ebay as he have no idea who will buy it and i would hate to see it go out of the country

but i dont really think it will get sold other then to a museum

ed3165

yeap i think its kinda sad its gone on ebay as he have no idea who will buy it and i would hate to see it go out of the country

but i dont really think it will get sold other then to a museum
Im hoping someone at bigfoot sees this and starts to bid like now.