History of Sudden Impact

ProTruckChallenge

the red sudden impact has been removed because of dennis taft

both the solid teal superduty and the white front and checkered bottom were removed because of dennis taft

Last edited:

ProTruckChallenge

the last sudden impact ford and the current chevy sudden impact have been removed because of dennis taft

Last edited:

ProTruckChallenge

the sudden impact ride truck from wildwood has been removed because of dennis taft

is this ride truck connected or what? did they just lease the name?

Last edited:

DennisTaft

Shawn Hunsicker YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO TAKE PHOTOS FROM MY SITE AND POST ANYWHERE ON THE WEB. REMOVE ALL YOU HAVE TAKEN.:mad:

Stomping The Bully

You know when you take a picture your taking one of something thats there. Other people saw the same thing at the same time, but they don't say give me back that image. Are you the FCC?

Fastmotion

thanks Shawn for posting Sudden Impact and all the others its a great way to learn a bit more about these trucks

cfphoto

Here's a picture of Storm Warning. This was Ron Bolsom's truck from New York. I had an oppertunity to buy it and Pat Summa had said he would help me with it but I didn't have the money at the time. John bought the truck instead and the rest is history. BTW this was the cleanest truck I had ever seen!

who me

well

here is a little more to the history

His first truck, can't remember what happened

#2: Storm Warning to Sudden Impact
Converted to 4 link with Dabney shocks (I actually drove down to Lima to crew for him at his first event with the truck on 4 link @ the Jambo, and I got those shocks when I bought the Eradicator 1/2 leaf truck)
Sold and became Demon
Lost in the fire

#3: Started as Liquidator/UFO
Purchased and became Sudden Impact

#4: Problem Child
Brandon ran it as SI

Rest of em, as I believe are Patrick Chassis

I think I got it right