How many movies has monster trucks have appeared in?

travisracer1

I have a few movies featuring bigfoot and stuff.Im wondering how many movies has monster trucks have appeared in over the years?

Stuntman T

MTFan10

Ace Ventura When Nature Calls
Roadhouse
Rat Race
And i know theres more i just cant think of em

Paul curtis

Herbie: Fully Loaded
Beverly Hillbillies
* Take This Job and Shove It - A truck competition in the middle of the film features Bigfoot (this is probably the earliest appearance by a monster truck in a major film).
* Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls - Zebra striped Chevrolet Monster Truck.
* The Beverly Hillbillies - Hillbillies car turned into a Monster Truck.
* Blues Brothers 2000 - The Blues Brothers play a concert at a Monster Truck rally
* Cannonball Run II - Bigfoot is set to run the race but gets a flat tire.
* Herbie: Fully Loaded - A monster truck tried to crush Herbie.
* Idiocracy - Multiple Monster Trucks attack the lead character.
* Joe Dirt - Joe is seen on a big screen at a Monster Truck rally with Mongoose crushing cars
* Monster Man - Movie about a deranged killer who drives a monster truck.
* Rat Race - The Codys find themselves in a monster-truck event, and eventually drive a monster-truck to the railroad station.
* Twisters Revenge- 1987 film about a monster truck.
* Road House - Bigfoot drives through a car dealer's showroom and crushes six cars.
* Tango & Cash - Two different monster trucks are seen in the ending chase.

pretty good list there

Last edited:

DiggerFan

Here are a couple more:

-Waking Up In Reno (2002) - had some clips from the 2000 Anaheim Monster Jam, including a scene with Robosaurus eating a red SUV (also shown on the Motor Madness broadcast of the event).

-Serving Sarah (2002) - had a monster truck scene at a small arena, with Terry Woodcock's "Cyclops," a leafer called "Hot Pursuit," I think, and one of Gary Schott's trucks rebodied as "El Toro Diablo."

-Rolling Vengeance (1987) - features a custom-bodied Mike Welch chassis.

Stomping The Bully

Herbie: Fully Loaded
Beverly Hillbillies
* Take This Job and Shove It - A truck competition in the middle of the film features Bigfoot (this is probably the earliest appearance by a monster truck in a major film).
* Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls - Zebra striped Chevrolet Monster Truck.
* The Beverly Hillbillies - Hillbillies car turned into a Monster Truck.
* Blues Brothers 2000 - The Blues Brothers play a concert at a Monster Truck rally
* Cannonball Run II - Bigfoot is set to run the race but gets a flat tire.
* Herbie: Fully Loaded - A monster truck tried to crush Herbie.
* Idiocracy - Multiple Monster Trucks attack the lead character.
* Joe Dirt - Joe is seen on a big screen at a Monster Truck rally with Mongoose crushing cars
* Monster Man - Movie about a deranged killer who drives a monster truck.
* Rat Race - The Codys find themselves in a monster-truck event, and eventually drive a monster-truck to the railroad station.
* Twisters Revenge- 1987 film about a monster truck.
* Road House - Bigfoot drives through a car dealer's showroom and crushes six cars.
* Tango & Cash - Two different monster trucks are seen in the ending chase.

pretty good list there
Thats a long list. However did you just call it a rally?:eek::p

KidKrazy86

Tango and Cash-had 2 Bigfoot trucks
Police Academy 2 and 6- Bigfoot
Knight Rider 2000- Unknown truck
Twin Sitters-Bearfoot

There are alot of movies to mention that have monsters in them.

car66

here ya go mikey. its at the 5:24 mark;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAnS9H6sLyM&feature=related"]YouTube - I Love You To Death (5/9)[/ame]

EXCALIBER4X4

I can't believe Aces was in a movie! Totally Killer! Jake's name was even mentioned in it! Mike, what did jake think about this??

On a side note, I jumped to 5:23, and it looks like the guy was so bored with Aces' performance, he nearly fell asleep in his wife's lap:).... Just kidding Ace:)

Last edited:

theace27

I can't believe Aces was in a movie! Totally Killer! Jake's name was even mentioned in it! Mike, what did jake think about this??

On a side note, I jumped to 5:23, and it looks like the guy was so bored with Aces' performance, he nearly fell asleep in his wife's lap:).... Just kidding Ace:)
Correction to that Dan, he wanted to die with his last image being ACES HIGH!!!! :D

Jake thought it was pretty cool, he said he got a call from USHRA telling him to expect to see his truck in an upcoming movie. I remember when he told me about this many years later going right out and buying the movie! Big surprise eh.

travisracer1

Wow thanks for the info guys.I also rember even tho it was a tv series thunder in paradise had an episode featuring monster trucks in it.

Stuntman T

EXCALIBER4X4

Correction to that Dan, he wanted to die with his last image being ACES HIGH!!!!

AHHH YA GOT ME!!! lolol,.... That was a good one!