Is anybody else having an impossible time finding the 1/64 scales?

Discussion in 'Monster Truck Toy & Games Forum' started by MJFan1, Dec 19, 2012.

Help Support Monster Mayhem by donating:

1. Dec 19, 2012 #1

MJFan1

MJFan1

MJFan1

This thread might as well be deleted since Im now finding them all of a sudden. Only lacking Bad Habit and Storm Damage, which I know one of my Walmarts will have Bad Habit in the next few days because the last time I went in there they had all the other ones that was in that set

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  2. Dec 19, 2012 #2

Logan

Logan

Logan

i found out why our walmarts dont have any on the pegs....because they are all in the X-mas section in a bin ;)

3. Dec 20, 2012 #3

BlackStallionRules79

BlackStallionRules79

BlackStallionRules79

Their is also several major ports across the country shut down due to the workers being on strike. merchandise is being halted, especally on the west coast due to this, and their could be a shortage of everything in Wal Mart in the near future.

4. Dec 20, 2012 #4

Thomas

Thomas

Thomas

I try to check the bins and pegs at two wal marts a week. I had a hard time finding son uva digger and last friday i found three in the bin. went back on sunday and found two on the pegs.

5. Dec 20, 2012 #5

monstermaniac

monstermaniac

monstermaniac

I still haven't even found Crushstation or Grave Digger The Legend... I'm hoping they're just behind, and won't just skip trucks here. I really wanted those two especially.

6. Dec 21, 2012 #6

Thomas

Thomas

Thomas

im still looking for a second grave digger the legend. I know when they first put the bins up at my wal marts there were several northern nightmares, crusaders, and crushtations there wasnt hardly any thing the last time i looked.

7. Dec 22, 2012 #7

Hatchetmancivic

Hatchetmancivic

Hatchetmancivic

I just recently found the 3 the op is looking for so keep your hopes up!

gotten all but the Digger Legend Grain truck and Digger Classic. Seems like both have been out for a while now so I can only hope.

8. Dec 26, 2012 #8

JCMotors

JCMotors

JCMotors

I found them both at Kmart

9. Jan 1, 2013 #9

MJFan1

MJFan1

MJFan1

Found Hurricane Force and Stone Crusher (spectraflames) today at Walmart! :D. I didn't find Bad Habit, Brutus or Hot Wheels, but at least I now know they are getting the 2013 sets!. Havent checked K-Mart or AAP (while Im getting pit passes) so for all I know they may have the other 3. Ill post it if they do.

10. Jan 4, 2013 #10

JCMotors

JCMotors

JCMotors

I'm having the sane trouble as you're having. My Kmart has 3 Mud Tracks Superman trucks a Shock Therapy and a Edge Glow Sudden Impact. My Walmart is just as bad

11. Jan 4, 2013 #11

MJFan1

MJFan1

MJFan1

I found Team Hot Wheels Firestorm, Brutus, and I was lucky enough to find Obsessed (they had 1 left PURE LUCK!) today at Walmart, now Im gonna go to another Walmart in a few days to get Bad Habit, they had the set it was in but didnt have Bad Habit. Maybe my area is starting to get them in earlier :D lol

12. Jan 4, 2013 #12

ImpactNeddus

ImpactNeddus

ImpactNeddus

No problem here. 2012 we were at least 2 mixes behind the world for a while, but then we hopped back on the horse. Within the last month, I've finished all of 2012 and up to Mix B 2013. Caught up now.

13. Jan 4, 2013 #13

JCMotors

JCMotors

JCMotors

Well All I have to blame for stores not having them yet is Mattel's horrid distribution. in some areas it's good and some areas it's not so good.

14. Jan 4, 2013 #14

BD42510

BD42510

BD42510

If you live in the Northeast, go to a store called Wegmans. It's a big grocery that has a toy section, and the last two I've been to had tons of 2012s and Case A of 2013.

15. Jan 4, 2013 #15

JCMotors

JCMotors

JCMotors

The Nearest Wegmans is 30 miles away. I would go up there but due to my semester not starting for a few weeks, It wouldn't be worth the trip

16. Jan 4, 2013 #16

ImpactNeddus

ImpactNeddus

ImpactNeddus

Can't agree with you more. In 2008 and 09, we were on top of everything, then we slipped back in 10. We were lucky to get anything in 11, I missed the entirety of Mix H. Same in 12, but we've since caught back up. The distribution apparently ebbs and flows.

17. Jan 4, 2013 #17

JCMotors

JCMotors

JCMotors

I had a few sporadic trucks from early in the line to about 2004. I got back into the line in late 2011 so I couldn't relate to what you are referring to. My local stores have missed out on some waves of the normal HW cars last year.

18. Jan 7, 2013 #18

MJVancouver2013

MJVancouver2013

MJVancouver2013

New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
    I am having trouble finding the 3 grave digger 30th anniversary trucks at Walmart. Tried Toys 'R' Us and London Drugs. Also having touble with the following trucks:
    GD The Legend
    Bad Habit
    Wrecking Crew
    Michagen Ice Monster
    Team Hotwheels Firestorm (Found one 2 wks. ago but didn't pick it up)
    Nitemare
    Iron Man
    Spiderman
    Mohawk warrior
    Krazy Train (Found one 2 wks. ago but didn't pick it up)
    I'm going to look again for these trucks again but i know to find one it needs at least a ton of searching. If i can't find 'em anywhere i'll buy them online :p

19. Jan 7, 2013 #19

ImpactNeddus

ImpactNeddus

ImpactNeddus

I believe Iron Man and Spider-Man are USA exclusive. For me, I saw (and bought) GD:TL ONCE, in a Target with the new Backdraft. Not sure about how Canada is getting 2013. Mohawk Warrior and Krazy Train are insano peg warmers down here. Wrecking Crew...which version? Bad Habit...which version(s)? Ice Monster I've seen only once as well. Not sure about Nitemare Express, it's a 2005 truck so I'd reccommend eBay/Amazon.

20. Jan 8, 2013 #20

JCMotors

JCMotors

JCMotors

My Walmart got 2 cases of 2012 trucks yesterday. I am a bit annoyed. My Kmart only has 4 Superman Mud Trucks. my Advance Auto Parts has nothing worth mentioning although some have been reported to be getting the new 2013 trucks.