Truck Related King Kong mudding

gmtgmt

posted by Steve Dane

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDqlkS297hY&feature=sub"]YouTube- King Kong[/ame]

:D

Jason Twite

Freelancer
Hey said 8mm, but doesn't make much difference anymore. It probably is 8mm. 16mm wouldn't, or at least shouldn't have that much dirt/grain in it.

Paul curtis

its hard to tell from that video, since both are/were front license plate states looking @ the vehicles parked there doesnt help, Im gonna guess Texas simply because its obviously raining like crazy and the people are still in Short Sleeved shirts

Cactusjack1999

I dunno jason. Alot of the 16mm film my dad has of his family has a good bit of grain and dirt to it.. Not to mention it sat for almost 40 years in an attic without anyone touching it.

Jason Twite

Freelancer
9 more minutes of KONG!!! amazing stuff right here! i'd use better words but I'd have to censor myself

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hVIqoRiSwg"]YouTube- King Kong Monster Truck[/ame]

Yeah they could be 16mm, can't doubt that, but I've personally seen a lot of 16mm, Super8 and 8mm stuff and if its 16mm its seen better days.

MAC

Couple more of questions about the extended version.
What were they drinking??
What year was this? (video of first car crush??)
Still wondering, where was this, Wisconsin, Texas, elsewhere?

That is an awesome film. Is there audio? Part of it looks like an interview that was caught by someone else's camera. Does an interview exist somewhere?

Richard Scott

WOW !!!!!!!! Thats all I can say on this board without being banned !!!!! Unbelievable video !!!! King Kong has always been and always will be my favorite monster truck of all time. The father of car crushing !!! Looks like Jeff was the first to "Iron wall" a car too !!! If Steve Dane were to put old "King Kong" video clips on to a DVD and sell them, that would be awesome !!!! I'm guessing 1978-1979 on the age of the video. I couldn't tell what they were drinking either, but whatever it was, I wish I was right there drinking it with them.

Steve Dane, THANK YOU x 1,000,000

Sinister '32

That's not the first time Dane crushed cars. I've seen at least one photo of an earlier version of Kong on top of a car.

modeltruckshop

That's not the first time Dane crushed cars. I've seen at least one photo of an earlier version of Kong on top of a car.
I posted a couple pictures of the second car crush Jeff did in the gallery here. That is while the truck is still brown with military tires on it. Steve

RnW 13

Since this has been brought up, a friend of mine wanted to share this with you all. Its a part of the door from King Kong, apparently after its highway accident.