Lets See your RC Trucks!!

monsterjamman24

Been awhile, Some action pictures of my trucks, Ogio Bagster at the nr/ctpa world championships, fleet photo from the nr/ctpa world championships, monster energy on Coty's monster energy monster truck, still picture of my ogio monster truck, and a fleet photo from the Michigan finale.

monsterjamman24

Huge shout out to EZ Customs​ for these awesome bodys! Cant wait to run these bad boys at the 2015 HVMTC.IL-High Voltage Monster Truck Challege​ Four Link Nationals in only a few weeks time at the world famous Samson Monster Truck shop! Always grew up loving the Inferno monster truck. The Kasey Kahne themed truck runs on Cube chassis #5, thus why the scheme had to be based around a #5 Really stoked on how these all turned out!

monsterjamman24

With the 4 Link nationals coming up Thunder Tech Racing recently announced the new Tremor Pro....... Well I decided I should bring some old school thunder to the event with my now older version.... my Chevy Thunder Tremor

monsterjamman24

Killer event. Over 200 entires, 125 alone in the clod class! Thanks to Axial, Proline, Bari, Eric, Jamie, and of course the Patrick family for making this event a blast to attend!

How would I describe the weekend? Friday we were chasing tents; Saturday we were chasing setups, and Sunday we were chasing Russ.

Full album available here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskjGSQ9s

Little taste of whats in the 700+ photos