List of monster truck parts for sale

jr426

List of monster truck parts for sale:

Sorry i can post any pictures, this site isn't allowing me too- just email me and i will send you pictures

1. Misc. Clark planetary parts - axles, hub, spindle, champaign glass, $1,000 or best offer

2. 106 center section 680 ratio - $600

3. Scs 19" transfer case with quick change cover - $2,000.

4. Monster truck chassis with four link bars, with hymens, beard racing seat, - $9,000. Or talk to me

call me at 609-625-3481 or email [email protected]
no tire kickers please!

jr426

hey tatra813

i try to e mail you but it just come back to me so here you go just call me 609-625-3481 office for 7:30am to about 3:00pm est ..

carcrusher

Just because there's no site doesn't mean it's not a legit address - A company I worked for had our email set up through an off-site service and though we didn't have a website, the email was still "[email protected]"

jr426

still have stuff to get out of my shop

and i all so have pettybone planetaries (4) of them all so and a t case ..have to move them out..

jr426

ok guy all the clarks parts are gone

all the clarrks parts are gone and i still have brand new chasis and some parts with ti still ned the room for the new chassis that we have comeing in about 3 weeks or so . so call me if you are looking for a second truck .. cal me 609 625 3481 .. and i do still have the scs t case all so..