looking for a monster "ride" truck

MYBIG01

hello, i am looking for a complete or partial, rolling chassis etc to get me started in the ride truck business. i have cash in hand so let me know if you can help. thanks corey 802-584-4147

Bodacious

Old Glory Professional Monster Ride Truck for Sale!!: (Canton, GA) Vertical Motorsports is selling the Old Glory Monster Ride Truck! The Truck has a 468 Engine, Turbo 400 Transmission with harden drums, input shafts, and heavy duty clutches. The truck meets all safety regulations including R.I.I. system in truck. Master shut off switches in truck. On board fire extinguisher system for engine and fuel cell. Engine has heavy duty cooling system for continuous running. Truck has front and rear steer also with self centering for rear steer(by a flip of a switch the rear steer can automatically self center or can be manually driven).Truck holds 10 people with high grade marine vinyl bench seating, with aluminum diamond plate framing for seats. There is 10 individual seat belts and also a rolled cage over bed of truck. The axles are five ton top loader military axles. With wildwood braking system. The selling of the truck includes: The Old Glory Monster Ride Truck(with 66x43x25 tires), Roll Cage, R.I.I. System, Loading Ladder, Transport Tires, and Spare Parts. We are currently asking $35,000 or best firm offer. For more info, contact Mike Barnes at [email protected] or 770-894-9361. For more information on the Vertical Motorsports team, check out www.VerticalMotorsports.com!! (12/08/09)

NOT MY ADD 1 month old add

ed3165

Old Glory Professional Monster Ride Truck for Sale!!: (Canton, GA) Vertical Motorsports is selling the Old Glory Monster Ride Truck! The Truck has a 468 Engine, Turbo 400 Transmission with harden drums, input shafts, and heavy duty clutches. The truck meets all safety regulations including R.I.I. system in truck. Master shut off switches in truck. On board fire extinguisher system for engine and fuel cell. Engine has heavy duty cooling system for continuous running. Truck has front and rear steer also with self centering for rear steer(by a flip of a switch the rear steer can automatically self center or can be manually driven).Truck holds 10 people with high grade marine vinyl bench seating, with aluminum diamond plate framing for seats. There is 10 individual seat belts and also a rolled cage over bed of truck. The axles are five ton top loader military axles. With wildwood braking system. The selling of the truck includes: The Old Glory Monster Ride Truck(with 66x43x25 tires), Roll Cage, R.I.I. System, Loading Ladder, Transport Tires, and Spare Parts. We are currently asking $35,000 or best firm offer. For more info, contact Mike Barnes at [email protected] or 770-894-9361. For more information on the Vertical Motorsports team, check out www.VerticalMotorsports.com!! (12/08/09)

NOT MY ADD 1 month old add
pretty sure that trucks been sold.

MYBIG01

thanks for posting that one up, still looking. i noticed that one says "best firm offer" never heard of a firm offer.lol

MYBIG01

thanks alot to all that have emailed and phoned. its amazing what a helpful great group of guys in this industry. alot of great people with some ****** toys. I am still on a search for the right truck/chassis etc so if you have anything, or know someone who does, please contact me. thanks again guys