Looking for a monster truck for a display

freddie

Looking for a monster truck for a display in stanford,ky. For a criuse-in this sprring,summer,or fall. It would be on a friday night from 5 till about 8 or 9. i'm willing to pay a little to a onwer for doing this. Any ideas on any owner and truck that might be kind enuff to do this? Plaese let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:

freddie

I'm willing to pay about $300.00 to $400.00 cash money TO A ONWER OF A monster truck for a display in stanford,ky. For a criuse-in this sprring,summer,or fall. It would be on a friday night from 5 till about 8 or 9. i'm willing to pay $300.00 to $400.00 to a onwer for doing this. Any ideas on any owner and truck that might be kind enuff to do this? Plaese let me know. Thank you. it does not matter,as long as it's a monster truck. i mean it could be a old school monster truck so long as it's not junk and all rusted.if any know someone with one? any pictures,if so please email them to [email protected] thank you.

Last edited:

freddie

nope it does not matter,as long as it's a monster truck. i mean it could be a old school monster truck so long as it's not junk and all rusted.do you know someone with one? any pictures,if so please email them to [email protected] thank you.

Last edited: