Looking for Monster Trucks for Aug 17-19, 2012

cavon76

Looking to book at least two to four monster trucks for an event in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada for August 17-19, 2012. Can work into a two-fer trip with a show in Alberta the weekend before as well.

Please PM with information ASAP, would like to confirm trucks by June 1, 2012.

cavon76

This is a brand new company, called Prairie Soul Productions Inc., based out of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. The event will be called "Monster Nation: Summer Smash Series", and 2012 will be the first ever event for the series. After 2012 is (hopefully) a huge success, 2013 will be quite larger, expanding over the prairie provinces and, hopefully, moving into a much larger facility in Regina for the first time ever.

NWfan

Nice,Just asking because I know there are some trucks that are based out of Canada that would love more shows in Canada.With gas prices a major factor,it's nice to work as local as possible.The more promoters the better.Let me(us) know if you have a website or started a FB page.

cavon76

I'm with you on that one NWfan! There are some great trucks here in Canada that have yet to be fully tapped in terms of utilizing our potential market. There is no website done up quite yet, but if you go to monsternation.ca, you will get a feel for the logo design that is in the works. No Facebook or Twitter created quite yet. Working right now on the Queen City Cruise In, which is slated for Canada Day Long Weekend in Regina, so once I've got all that out of the way, then the Monster Nation info/website will take precedence.

cavon76

Two trucks booked from this thread! Looking for at least two more. Great summer time weather up here in Saskatchewan in August!