For Sale marchon monster truck racing set Bigfoot snake bite slot car set. Trucks new in bags

AJinFLA

I have the rare marchon mr-1 monster truck racing slot car set. The box is sun faded scratched bent, bumped some tearing on open end flap. The set itself is brand new mint. The origal power supply in the faded box, all track pieces, uncreased undamaged cardboard display board, The trucks Bigfoot and snake bite are still in the original bags. I have the instruction manual, it does say there is a spare parts bag, I do not have this, whatever it is. I found plastic bags in the box, I bet they were on the track pieces, if so the track has been removed from them, zero signs of wear. The track even still has the sandpaper type tape for the hill climb. I heard there is another lesser set from jc penny. without the mud bog. This is not that set. If you have a confirmed paypal account I will sell it for 200$ shipping included. neargainesville yahoo AJ

sorry for dual post. i thought the first had failed to load. Just writing to let you know this item is now on ebay with an opening bid of only $75 http://www.ebay.com/itm/141102729216?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Attachments

Last edited:

Cowboyelvis

I have the rare marchon mr-1 monster truck racing slot car set. The box is sun faded scratched bent, bumped some tearing on open end flap. The set itself is brand new mint. The origal power supply in the faded box, all track pieces, uncreased undamaged cardboard display board, The trucks Bigfoot and snake bite are still in the original bags. I have the instruction manual, it does say there is a spare parts bag, I do not have this, whatever it is. I found plastic bags in the box, I bet they were on the track pieces, if so the track has been removed from them, zero signs of wear. The track even still has the sandpaper type tape for the hill climb. I heard there is another lesser set from jc penny. without the mud bog. This is not that set. If you have a confirmed paypal account I will sell it for 200$ shipping included. neargainesville yahoo AJ

sorry for dual post. i thought the first had failed to load. Just writing to let you know this item is now on ebay with an opening bid of only $75 http://www.ebay.com/itm/141102729216?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

is this still available