Marshall, MN Teasers

U

uLtRaMaX14

The night pictures are horrid quailty, but some of them look pretty cool.

B

bigfoot4x4boy

WHOA .. i'm liking the new Holman's Beast look .. spoiler looks great on it .great pics .

J

Jason

What truck is that Ranger ride truck?

and if you have Racing results that would be greatly appreciated!!

K

KKahneCharger9

I love that NAPA Auto Parts Equalizer paint. Pretty awesome!!

D

DaveTheSmasher

Great shots. The Napa truck looks awesome I love that secondary equalizer scheme. And Venom and The Beast are 2 great looking trucks.

S

SDMFmnChapter

Welcome back to the boards Jeremy!!! haha....you should have told me you were going down there for the show, I would have come with you. Sweet pix!

BTW Are you going to Eve of Destruction on Friday the 28th? It's Team CSK.....You should come on down to Elko Speedway.

G

goleafsgo783

very nice pictures again. yiou like the side angles ...don't yah lol.... just messin great pictures!

M

mac718

It's Rj's new truck I think its called stompen and screamen. I talked to Rj the other night and I think thats what he said its called the show looks good. Thanks Mike

U

uLtRaMaX14

Close mac, it's Kickin'-N-Screamin'. It sure looked like a newly buildt-revamped truck.

M

mac718

Hey it was worth a shot lol I knew it was something like that any ways I think he built it from scratch if I remember right Rj is one of the best monster ride truck guys out there I think. thanks MIke

S

Scott Bryant 2

Kickin' and Screamin' is the old War Wagon Charger chassis revamped. Joe Nichter was telling me about it a few weeks ago.

T

Teambeast

Great pics !!! those night shots are super the blurr kind of adds a neat effect to the pic I think, you should of just said you did some fancy shutter speed stuff and planned it !!!

Hope to see more pics from the show !

72ZEBRA

Man those angles on the pictures bug the snot out of me. Good pics other than that. Looks like it was a great show.
Hey Scott, you signature is kinda big. How come the change?

[email protected]

Believe me I was very surprised when Bobby's wheel snaped off .... as long as I have known Bobby he has never lost a wheel but it happens. We figured the spindle which is what broke is about 60 + years old. So I would say it had a long serviceable life.

As far as the new look we are very pleased with it very different for us but it shows what technogolgy has done for our sport.

Glad for all of you who like it !!! we are working on my truck little at a time look closer and you can see some small changes.

CRASH'NBURN

i do have to say that i like the new beast paint scheme and body better than the old one. The truck looks awsome.