Maximum Destruction

Danny H.

ACTUALLY, the accurate Max D paintjob has been used since last year, and they're coming out with a new accurate body next year

MadRat

My Maximum Destruction custom (New body)

I used an old metal HW chassis and put on 4grey (Instigator) wheels and put the seat on backwards.
I also put back on the cage in backwards position after making a few small modifications so it would fit.

Then I removed the plastic body from a HotWheels 1/64 DeLuxe Jumpers Max D.
I painted most of the chassis and the inside of the entire Max D body flat-black.

Lets hope Hotwheels will make this new body into a diecast next year...

--

OLD vs NEW

CombatMTv2

My Maximum Destruction custom (New body)

I used an old metal HW chassis and put on 4grey (Instigator) wheels and put the seat on backwards.
I also put back on the cage in backwards position after making a few small modifications so it would fit.

Then I removed the plastic body from a HotWheels 1/64 DeLuxe Jumpers Max D.
I painted most of the chassis and the inside of the entire Max D body flat-black.

Lets hope Hotwheels will make this new body into a diecast next year...

--

OLD vs NEW

Saw it on MTC, if only Hot Wheels would make a truck just like it. Then everyone im sure would be happy.

AlHouseProductions

yeah its always bothered me how they got these more accurate trucks that appear to have more complicated bodys (taz, mutt, turtle, superman, batman, ect..) yet one of there star trucks/show enders still hasn't gotn it own accurate piece. i'd love to see a good maxd in those new 1/24's they have comming out now