MEGA in Cape G this weekend Jan 23-24th

EdCFP

This weekend Linda Beckley (my best old friend ) MEGA PROMOTIONS is doing a show in Cape Girardeau, Missouri

Friday Jan. 23rd –Saturday Jan. 24th
Doors open at 6:30pm Show Time at 7:30pm
CAPE GIRARDEAU MISSOURI THIS YEARS SHOW IS EVEN BIGGER!

Featured MONSTER TRUCKS
BIG DAWG - Missouri’s own legend is back to defend his territory
ROCK STAR - Coming back to settle the score with “Big Dawg”
Miss BEHAVEN - She might be a lady, but guys don’t let that fool you
MONSTER PATROL - You have seen it on T.V. now see it live
THIS YEARS SHOW IS EVEN BIGGER!

MONSTER TRUCK RACING:
The Monster Trucks will qualify against the clock then we bracket them up to find the side by side Monster Drag Racing Champion!

MONSTER TRUCK CAR CRUSHING:
These Monsters are gonna get some HUGE air when they slam into the side of the cars in a tailgate ripping, Car Crushing – Monster Freestyle contest!

FREESTYLE MOTORCYLE STUNT RIDERS:
See Freestyle motorcycle riders get big air and pull off amazing tricks.
Got to see it to believe it as the riders get close to the ceiling of the Show Me Center.

MEGA MOTO MOTORCYCLE RACES:
Local Riders compete on a fast course with tight turns and dirt obstacles called
MEGA MOTO!

TICKET INFORMATION - ADVANCE TICKETS ON SALE AT:
SHOW ME CENTER BOX OFFICE
Plus can be purchased at these local TICKETMASTER OUTLETS
In Missouri and Illinois at all SCHNUCKS locations,
Also in Illinois at Kroger Stores in Marion, Mt Vernon, Carbondale Edwardsville and Collinsville.
Paducah, Kentucky at the FYE store in the Mall.
Charge tickets to your credit card phone (573) 651-5000

Only VIP Ticket holders get to go to the pit party from 6:45 to 7:15

No Video Cameras allowed, or cameras with extended lenses. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK. NO COOLER This is a great family event for all ages Show length approximately 2½ hours.
Another exciting event produced by MEGA PROMOTIONS (Attractions subject to change)

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR DAY OF SHOW
ALL SEATS ARE RESERVED SEATING
Ticket Information: Tickets on sale now!

VIP/Lower Level seating the pricing is as follows -
Tickets are available for Friday night, and Saturday night at all Ticket Master Outlets and the Show Me Center Box Office. Tickets can also be purchased on line at www.showmecenter.biz or charge by phone at 573-651-5000. VIP seats are the best seats close to the action. There are a limited amount of VIP tickets available each night so get them now. VIP both nights Advance Adult $19.50, Day of VIP Adult $21.50, VIP Advance Youth Tickets $14.50, VIP Day of Youth $15.50, Friday Upper Level Tickets Advance Adult $12.50, Friday Day of Upper Level Adult $14.50, Friday Advance Youth Upper Level $6.50, Friday Advance Youth Day of $7.50. Saturday Upper Level Advance Adult $15.50, Saturday Upper Level Day of Adult $17.50. Saturday Upper Level Advance Youth $10.50, Saturday Upper Level Day of Youth $12.50. Tickets can also be purchased at the door day of show.

TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW. TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE SHOW ME CENTER TICKET OFFICE, ALL TICKETMASTER OUTLETS, CHARGE BY PHONE AT 573-651-5000 AND ONLINE AT WWW.SHOWMECENTER.BIZ.

FlyinBryan

No its the current Monster Patrol, David Brown driving. The new Overkill/Undertaker are in Ft. Pierce FL this weekend for AMP

RyanRoberts

Lets see here its probably coming down to the day of at the I-55/I-40 intersection for me come this saturday.. Guess We will wait and see !

fireman

will be a good show

it will be a good show, there isnt a bad seat in the place. even though its a smaller venue, there is some good air that gets displayed. im helping out friday night, and if i can talk my g/f to let me take her out for her birthday to next week end, ill be there satyrday night also helping in the pits. monster trucks?.....girlfriend's birthday?........still undecided.........:eek:

fastj14

Hey man who you helping? I'll be in the pits saturday. I'm gonna try to get there plenty early to meet peeps and hang out.