Minot, ND MT SHOW

CRASH'NBURN

is any one going to this show or heard any info on this event
February

Winter Nationals Monster Truck Spectacular
2/23-24/07 All Seasons Arena (Minot, ND)

HighFlyer

Who, what, when, where, why?

I defintetely want more info on this, probabaly won't make it to this one because it is on the complete opposite side of the state as me but I still wanna hear about it. Who's the promoter. I didn't know Minot had a place for monsters to even run in.

FlyinBryan

2/24/07 - Minot ND - All Seasons Arena - Outlaw Monster Truck Spectacular (Steve Quierco)

Usually those shows are a couple of trucks and freestyle only over a set of cars

CRASH'NBURN

There Is Suppose To Be 4 Or 5 Trucks And A Couple Set Of Cars And A Car-van Or Car-van-car Setup Which He Has Been Doing At Most Of Shows And Yes Its Outlaw Monster Truck Spectacular Show

slap wheelie

There Is Suppose To Be 4 Or 5 Trucks And A Couple Set Of Cars And A Car-van Or Car-van-car Setup Which He Has Been Doing At Most Of Shows And Yes Its Outlaw Monster Truck Spectacular Show
I checked, its Don King with Bear Foot and this others, plus Bill Payne with the 2 Jeeps, plus another......Custom Car and Truck Show, and Mud Bogg Drag Racing and tuff Trucks........

Should be a cool Show!

CRASH'NBURN

Who, what, when, where, why?

I defintetely want more info on this, probabaly won't make it to this one because it is on the complete opposite side of the state as me but I still wanna hear about it. Who's the promoter. I didn't know Minot had a place for monsters to even run in.

there are a couple of places where quercio does his shows in minot, nd