Monroe Washington

MAMH121890NWATNA

Monster Madness returns to the Evergreen State Fair later this month with an all-star lineup of monster trucks ready to battle it out on the Speedway. All the action takes place Thursday and Friday August 23rd-24th at 7:30 p.m. The lineup of monster trucks includes:
Bounty Hunter
Iron Outlaw
Bigfoot
Obsession
Dragon Slayer
Kaptain Insano
Natural High
Martial Law
Monster Moose

I'm going on Thursday, I know Dallas Rogers is going. Anyone else? If the show is anything like last years show then you don't want to miss it.

Pablog32

Ill be there, trying to look busy with Natural High.
Its the furthest north ive ever been for a show.

CaptainAwesomeJr

I cant wait for the shows I will have a friend or two going with me its the closest show to me so I will be there both days:D

also notice that all the die hard fans like to hang out with the Natural High team including me that just goes to show you that they are nicest team out there and great to talk to

CaptainAwesomeJr

I would say yes they are becouse ticketmaster would usualy say no video cameras and at evergreen speedway theres no one that would do anything about it

MAMH121890NWATNA

I would say yes they are becouse ticketmaster would usualy say no video cameras and at evergreen speedway theres no one that would do anything about it
Sweet, I'm still deciding if I should use my tri-pod. I'm not sure there is any room for me to set it up there. I'll be posting my vids on youtube.

CaptainAwesomeJr

well I dont recomend using a tripod unless your 100% shure its ok I did some callin around but nobody is picking up there phone so dont be planning for havin a camera yet there isnt many people watching but threre still is some staff around

MAMH121890NWATNA

I'll be leaving in a little bit, gotta get there before rush hour traffic. I'll be video taping while my little brother will be taking photos. I'll see you guys there.

Christian Riedel

Snag me a pic of martial law if you could, thats the truck I work on locally, paul said he painted the whole thing blue, and couldn't send me pics yet. I figure you guys will be the first to be able to get them on the net. Thanks! Christian