Monster Jam Diecast Haulers

starscream24

Nope, eversince the begining of the year I've been seeing these things at Wal-Mart. Never bought one but was always tempted to.

CPE MT

No & they're $14.99 at the local Wal-Mart. Not sure if the BT hauler is there but Digger, Max-D and Mutt Dalmation are for sure.

Bigtruck1217

Really? Wow im slow, first time i saw this. Last time i saw a monster truck diecast hauler was the obsession limited edition won that ran out before i could get one =[

Stomping The Bully

Is it me or does it look like they transport Blue Thunder in a reefer trailer. I could see that working if it was the Michigan Ice Monster.

575Hemi

Is it me or does it look like they transport Blue Thunder in a reefer trailer. I could see that working if it was the Michigan Ice Monster.
On real race trailers, thats the generator....The fancy upscale trailers have a living space inside.

Last edited:

MadRat

2009 Hot Wheels Monster Jams Heavy-Duty Haulers
Grave Digger - Maximum Destruction -Blue Thunder - Monster Mutt Dalmatian

gorkdwg

if they went realistic, they would be plain white with a monster jam logo on the back door. Then no one would buy one :D. realistic or fake, make kids happy, put out a hauler they can actually haul there trucks in! Hotwheels has always missed the boat on this one.

ELD

if they went realistic, they would be plain white with a monster jam logo on the back door. Then no one would buy one :D. realistic or fake, make kids happy, put out a hauler they can actually haul there trucks in! Hotwheels has always missed the boat on this one.
Thats not true, remember the open - trailered Bigfoot Champions hauler?

Joepotato

Yeah, those have been out forever. I have a Maximum Destruction hauler that is signed by Kreg Christensen, and is the only Hot Wheels vehicle I've never opened up and taken out of the packaging because of that.