Monster Jam on speed schedule note

themonsterjamman1

Hello my fellow mayhemers, i have something i felt should be brought to attention. As we know monster jam website usually has a schedule of the upcoming shows that will air. Well, they have been failing so to speak in recent episodes. Some of you may or may not know that according to speed's schedule an orlando episode aired the past two-three weekends. Although the description fit an 2011 show, it was the 2012 airing. Wow, just wow you think. So therefore causing some of us fans to miss one of the greatest events of the 2012 season. And some of you may or may not know that 2012 new orleans racing aired today. With the repeat airing this coming monday. The only new episodes on mj website are the "double down" and "world finals XIII" both of which accordinate with speed's schedule. Some of you this may be irrevelent but i felt that us mj on telivsion fans should be aware of this. So just keep track of speed's schedule.

themonsterjamman1

What I am saying is this, break it down :D right here:

Monster Jam has aired within the past three weeks orlando racing + freestyle (two seperate episodes) and new orleans racing today at 3PM EST all 2012 events.

SPEED Fan

WHat about Tampa 2, Miami, and Jax 2012 have not aired yet, so not all 2012 shows have aired yet.
When he says all he means the shows that have aired are all 2012, because speedtv.com says they're 2011 events when they aren't.
The events you have named will air in June and July.