Monster Jam reinstating old school footage?

tromoly

I have a feeling we have a new green monster man in our hands.

Reinstating old school on a DVD? Do you mean putting old-school footage on the second disc of the Grave Digger DVD set?

DiggerFan

If you're asking whether or not they've included any "new" old school footage in that DVD set, they haven't. That DVD set is a collection of previously-released Grave Digger videos:

-Grave Digger: The Video (1989 TNT Motorsports video)
-Grave Digger: Domination (the 2000 re-release version)
-GD20: Grave Digger 20th Anniversary
-Grave Digger 25th Anniversary Video

MrMonsterTrucks

I feel that FELD would throw away video featuring/referencing BIGFOOT, but keep classic footage benefitting/regarding a truck/driver who runs for them now. (I.E, anything of Meents driving Monster Patrol, Pablo in Jus' Show N' Off or Gary Porter in Carolina Crusher.

HawnMT

I feel that FELD would throw away video featuring/referencing BIGFOOT, but keep classic footage benefitting/regarding a truck/driver who runs for them now.

They may not use it but I highly doubt they'd throw anything away. Whatever the differences between them that footage is irreplaceable and therefore worth something, if they throw it away it's worth nothing. Monster Jam has been bought and sold numerous times and may be again. It would be stupid of Feld or anyone else to devalue their investment over petty differences. Business is business.

Kouvre

Unfortunately, a vast majority of the old footage was destroyed by an apparently random PACE employee many years ago who deemed it unimportant. Rich Schaefer was able to preserve bits and pieces, but what I gathered from his post, most of it is long gone now.