Monster Jam Then and Now 2-Packs

Larsonator

Was looking around on 1 Stop Diecast and found these.

HOT WHEELS? MONSTER JAM THEN AND NOW 2-Pack Assortment*: These collector 2-packs bundle past and current versions of the best trucks in the Monster Jam circuit. These 1:64 scale trucks feature die-cast bodies, oversized tires, chrome-look wheels and realistic decos that capture their looks both Then and Now.

hww3242.JPG

Twisted4x4

Just found it there; Samson, king krunch, Excalibur, Virginia giant, grave digger, black stallion, sudden impact, predator. There is still some to be announced which would bring the total to ten, so hopefully Michigan ice monster

theace27

I think this is the first Hot Wheels Monster Jam item I have ever been excited for!!! Can't wait to see them.

ZACHARYJN

Can you post some more pictures of them except Samson.I would like to see some more.They look awesome!

Tuske427

Don't be too excited about that Samson pic. That image of the Samson then & now is of a hand painted sample from last year. It's older than the first shots seen on the HWC website. There should be some updated pics soon on HWC.

theace27

I even signed up for the HWC site and I still can't find this picture that is being talked about. I think this was a scam to get people to sign up for the site. Why a conflict of interest? Email me the picture then and I will post it. [email protected]

MadRat

I even signed up for the HWC site and I still can't find this picture that is being talked about. I think this was a scam to get people to sign up for the site. Why a conflict of interest? Email me the picture then and I will post it. [email protected]
The picture is only showing on the restricted (read: paid) RLC (RedLineClub) area of the HWC (HotWheelsCollectors) website.

I have the picture.
It shows 8 of the 'Then & Now' trucks and 4 new tool trucks and (2 of these are updated bodies of excisting trucks)..
They all look AWESOME!!!!

If it's ok with Tuske427 I'll post the pic on here..